chapter 23

Just then there were bangs. Loud bangs. Now we know he has entered the house. I am nervous, scared and absolutely helpless. What can a human do fighting against a revnegefull vampire ?!

        Liam and his family look at each other and nod.  Now I know that they are about to attack. Liam pushes me slightly into a closet and closet the door. Putting his hand to his mouth as a way to tell me to be quite.

      For what seemed like hours on end of noise and screaming, the fight was finally over. Liam came and opened the door and grabbed me. Pulling me into a very very tight hug. A hug that I believe he needed more then I did. I was so happy that he was ok. That he was still alive and not torn to pieces.

         "My love." He says grabbing my face with his hands. Taking a look over of my entire face. He looked as if he was admiring more now then he ever has before.

        "Are you ok?" I slightly whisper as one single tear falls from my eye down my cheek.

        "Yes." He whispered back giving me one small delicate kiss on my lips." Only because you are."

       I let out a light laugh as a form of relief. We both cared for each other so much that it was like our lives were linked together. We couldn't live if the other wasn't. That's true love to me. Intense love at the age of seventeen. But it was still true and pure.

         A couple of months have gone by, I have hung out with Theo. Which to me now seemed a bit more awkward then it was before the kiss. He didn't really pay as much attention on trying to win me but more as a friend. Although he still keeps his distance due to him and Liam never being able to patch things up. They both made it clear that they adore me but they can not put aside there issues to be civil enough around one another.

         My birthday has gone and passed. Yes I am finally eighteen. I have made my decision to become a vampire and stay with my handsome boyfriend Liam. But I have asked for a hold off on the transition. I would like to enjoy this one last summer being human at least.

         Liam and I have now talked about a marriage, a home, and believe it or not children. Not really sure on how we are going to accomplish all of this, but with due time everything will come together perfectly.

         "Good afternoon. " I said to Elizabeth as she opened the door to her home to let me in.

         "Hello." She said sweetly with a equally sweet smile. "Liam is in his room."

        I make my way to his room. First day of summer and no more school. I decided I wanted to enjoy every single waking moment with him.

        I give a small knock onto his door. He opens it and greets me with an amazingly huge smile.

          "Hey." I say quickly as I make my way past him and plop myself down on his bed.

       "Hi." He says closing the door then turning around and looking at me. "I thought we said 3 ?" Looking at his wrist faking like he is looking at a watch.

        "We did, but I changed my mind." I say as I get up and make my way over to him. Putting my arms around his neck. "I just needed to see you." Giving him a quick very seductive kiss on his lips.

        "Well that's a good enough reason for me as well." He responds to me.  Giving a slightly sly look.

   As the day went on and on we hung out and did random things. Hiked, climbed, movies. You name it and we probably did it. The day seemed boring but fun all at once. My lover is my bestfriend and he makes the small things count. He makes every moment feel like it matters.

     "I want to." He says. Randomly. It was like it was out of no where. We hadn't talked about anything really serious as to what he was referring to.

       "What?" Is all I could get to come out of my mouth.

         "I want to give you all of me." He says making sure that understood exactly what he was talking about. But I had already knew.

           "Ok" i say trying to process all of this new information into my mind. "I do to. But now I want to wait till after the wedding. Whenever that may be."

          "Oh so now that I am willing, your not?" He says as a question but also could come off as a statement.

        "It's not like that. I promise. But I did alot of thinking the night that I was trying to get you to do it. And what you said about old school and children kind of stuck on me." I admit.

           "It's the right and normal way to do things. We should do that, one day when we have children of our own they will grow to appreciate that mom and dad only did what's right." I admit again.

          He looked up at me with a sly and happy look on his way. He stands up and walks over to me putting his hands around my waste.

          "I couldn't be happier to have heard you said that." He says then kisses me and puts me into a deeply romantic kiss.