Chapter 7

Now I'm confused , he's been looking for me for a long time ? I'm important to him ? How does he even know who I actually am? Has he been stalking me for years and I don't even know ? I know I'm oblivious to alot of things. But I think I would know if I was being followed for years or months or whatever. I'm still looking up into his amazing piercing grey eyes. He's hard not to stare at.

        "What do you mean?" I ask. Waiting impatiently for my awnser.

        "Just know now that I found you . I won't give up on having you." He says with an amazing heart melting smile. What is going on now ? One minute he's doing crazy creepy stalker things. The next he's being sweet and kind and gentle. He sure has some mood swings. I can tell you that much.

            "Ok." I say . Taking a deep breath in. I'm at a loss for words. I have no idea what to do or say next. I'm stuck. I want to know exactly what he ment and why he said those thing's. I do have a small gut feeling that I will find out. And it will be soon.

         "I should get going." He says. Walking passed me. I'm still stuck. Like a statue. I can't move. I couldn't even say goodbye . This is not normal for me. Yes I am nervous alot of the times. But not to the point where I am stuck and I can not move. Can't think straight. It's like someone had control of my mind and could make it freeze.

        That entire night I never left my room. I paved back and forth. I kept looking out my window to see if he was going to be sitting outside today. I kept replaying the entire conversation we had in my head. Like a broken record player. I didn't have his number .  I tried to figure out a way for me to be able to talk to him. But no good ideas came to my mind.

         The next morning I was getting ready for school when I hear a honking noise outside . I look out my big beautiful bay window. And low and behold it was him. I for some reason got a bit more excited to see him then I had expected. He was definitely some good eye candy to have around.

         I rush a little bit to get my shoes and jacket on. I run down the stairs shouting at Sam about how I was heading out for school now. Not like she doesn't know , but I like to keep them informed in case this stalker of mine has me killed or something.

        "Gorgerous." He says opening the passenger side door to his car for me.

        "Thank you." I say as I get in. For some odd reason this felt right. It was a feeling I'm scared of and not use to at all. With the way my life has always been. Nothing felt safe or secure. The most I got to that feeling was always having my brother around.

       Pulling up to school everyone is staring at us. It's like people have seen a ghost or something. Well it also could be the fact like I am with a boy. That is definitely big news around here . Just the anti social girl with not really even one person she can call a friend pulls up in a car with the new high school hottie. Yeah that's going to make the front page of the school news paper.

           "This is odd." I say walking next to Liam. He juat chuckles as we walk passed this one group of boys. I'm not sure why but it also felt like there was alot of tension. Like they have a inner issue with one another. That only they know about .

            After the entire day of school and little bit of more awkward stares and that one group of boys always by me looking at me like something was wrong with me. Everywhere I went I seen one of them from a distant. Looking at me. I'm not sure if that is more creepy then the guy that I'm now hanging out with stalking me for 3 days.

           Liam drove me home again. It was lovely,  but I also miss my peaceful walks. That was my thinking time. That was my me time. Time where I could just doze off into a land of wonder.  And I don't have to feel like weird odd girl out all the time. I could make my own rules ,  my own life , my own happy ending . That's all I ever want in life is a true magical happy ending .  That's alot to ask for in this day in age.

            He get a out the car , walks over and opens the passenger side door. He looks at me and juat smiles .  I look at him all confused. I'm not sure why he is always smiling at me . Sometimes when he looks at me he looks like he's lost. It is kind of flattering but I wouldnt say that it's the best thing

             "May I come in?" He ask holding his hand out to take mine with him.

        "Of course" I say taking his hand and allowing him to guide me towards the front door . Something about the way he talks makes me think differently about him. He doesn't talk like he is from this time. It's different, elegant and a gentler way of using words. Classy if you must say.

           We are in the kitchen and I am making some turkey sandwiches. I offwer one to Liam but he declined. I have never seen him eat food at school. Then when I offer he is not hungry. He has to be hungry if he hadn't ate at all today. Maybe he juat doesn't have a big appetite like the rest of us. I find that funny. But only in my head . 

             " What did you Mean by all the things you said to me yesterday?" I ask taking a bit out of the delicious sandwich I had just made .

          " I'm going to make you happy." He says jumping off the counter and standing in front me of me now.

            "Your very vague awnsers don't help me" I say looking into his gray eyes once again .

            "Well figure them out. " he says before grabbing his bah off the bar stool chair and walking out to the front and leaving. He's very confusing. He always leaves me in suspense. I have to figure something out. I need better clues. That's what I'm going to have to do.

    Stalk him.