Chapter 11

My mouth dropped. This is so much news in so little time. The news is big news. Not something small. My whole life has been some what of a lie. There is a whole different type of world going on in the shadows of the human world. This is insane. Crazy.

       I look at Liam. He can read my face. But for a second I was frozen again. In my mind but also my body. I couldn't think if anything other then the last thought I had thought about. Which was Liam. Which I guess it wasn't all to bad. I could think about him forever and never get tired of it.

            As soon as everything unfroze, his previous voice spoke . "Did you feel that?"

           "What are you talking about?" I asked , how did he know what just happened to me.

         "I freeze minds along with the physical." He says chuckling. "I wanted to let you know of our powers before you meet my family."

        Now things got even more weird. Not only are they vampires.  They also have super unreal powers. As it this couldn't get more weird. But every time I say that it actually does get a whole lot more crazy. A small part of me is enjoying this little bit of insane reality. Maybe my life needed an adventure just like this. 

        "Uh ok." I say trying yo find the right words to speak to him. " let's just make this clear , you can not use it on me ok?" I have to make a rule if I am going to be part of all this.

       "Only if I need to." He laughs. I haven't heard him actually laugh loudly like that. It was cute. I enjoyed it. He sounded happy. I haven't heard or seen him happy really since we started hanging out.

         "So your sister?" I ask inching closer to him as we sit on the bed.

         "She can make you dream whatever she wants. She can get inside your dreams." He says.

          "So when am I meeting her?" I ask.

         "Today." He says.  Just then he froze me again. I was a little worried. I mean we haven't exactly been together long at all. I figured it would be a couple weeks before I met any of his family. I'm a little worried about being around other vampires. I'm still trying to get use to the idea of being around him.

             I get up and I go to the bathroom. Look in the mirror and prepare myself to get ready. I have to look the best I can. I want to make a very good first Impression. It shouldn't really matter. But I want his sister to love me. I want to be with Liam for the rest of my life. That means I can't have his family hating me. From what I am hearing his sister and him are very close. So I need her to love me just as much as he does.

        I go out to my closet and begin taking things out and lying them all around the room. Trying to match the perfect outfit to go meet your vampire boyfriends sister is not as easy as it may sounds. Well it doesn't even sound easy. It all seems so confusing.

       After endless hours I finally found something that I believe was the right fit. I throw on this dress which is a light rose pink. It's a knee length dress. I have only ever wore it one time. I am not to much into dresses. But I wear them when I'm trying to look super nice for special events. Which I have categorized this one to be.

       I meet Liam outside. He's looking as handsome as always. He left earlier to go and meet his sister. He said he really didn't want to be apart of girl things. Which he would have been completely bored with. He looks me up and down and huge smile comes across his face. That must mean I look as amazing as I wish I had felt at this moment.

       He opens the passenger side door for me. Such a gentleman. He get a in. Starts the car up. Then we were off. This has to be one of the most scary moments of my life. But my whole life has been for about the past threw weeks. I just want to be able to adjust to something like this. But I really doubt I ever will if there are surprises around every single corner.

       We arrive to a huge house. It was made of a stone rock type material. The lighting was amazing. Brought out so much character. I look up and down at it in amaze ment.

         "This is where you live?" I ask as he takes my hand In his.

           "Sometimes." He says now guiding me along with him to this front door. As nervous as I am I try my hardest to build up the courage to so this.

       We walk in to thus beautiful home. The ceilings were amazingingly high. It was elegant and was definitely decided with a 1930s theme. Bits and pieces i could see more of a 1950s theme. But it was incredible. I have never seen anything like it. I enjoyed taking it in. It was like a time machine back to the past.

        He continues to guides me to a living room. I see a really pale young woman standing there.  She has the same piercing gray eyes as Liam. She has blonde long amazing hair. She is really pretty. Next to her was a very tan man. Just as or if nor more tan than Theo.

       "This is hayden. Hayden, this is my sister Elizabeth and her husband John." He says holding me right next to him. He seems nervous and I feel a bit of his protective side come out. He's a little tense. But it is varwlt noticeable .

         "Pleasure to meet you." His sister saves in her soft sweet voice.

         "Glad to have finally met the girl." John says. Aiming that more towards Liam then at me.

         "I'm glad I could meet his family." I say smiling as genuinely as I could. Trying to hide my nervousness.

         Liam takes me on a tour of the upstairs now. The house is glamorous. I have never seen anything like this in my entire life. I end up in his room. He has so many books. I would have never took him as reader at all. I scan the room taking in everything.  The more I see the more I know about him.

         "Sorry about my family. If they acted a bit weird." He says sitting down in a little couch that he has.

          "No they were cool." I say still standing and taking in the amazing scenery of his home.

       "They were cool?! Really?! That's your idea of cool." He says as he laughs. I pick up a pillow off of his bed and Chuck it at him. What would you want me to say ?! I could not be rude. I am also in a house full if vampires and one werewolf. I'm a helpless little human over here.

           "You want to play games?" He says and so fast he sweeps me up and throws me in the bed. I have never seen him so playful before. He always seems so careful. Like he doesn't want to break me.

           "Liam your all to amazing." I say sitting up as he does the same.

          "Your all to real." He says . Rubbing his hands across my cheek.

           "Never leave me." I say looking him in the face.

           "Never." He replys