Chapter 9

"Hello, Read that note." He says. He isn't very polite. He never has a actual real conversation with me. He doesn't say anything else and juat walks away. What kind of world am I really living in ? People don't normally act like this. This is something you would read in a book or watch on a movie.  My dreams are my only form of reality at this point.

       I make my way upstairs to my room . Now I am going to read this note. I have to. Not only because I was told to do so. But now I am more and more curious as to what it says. I look out my window to make sure nobody is out there spying on me as I read this. Liam seems to just pop up whenever he feels like it anymore.

        I take a big deep breath and then open the notes.  I shut my eyes before I opened to embrace myself on what it was going to say. And hoping that it will be the awnser. The note read.  " VAMPIRE"

        I dropped it on the floor. My mouth wide open in a complete shock. How am I going to face Liam now ? Knowing I know jus secret. That's why those boys wanted me to stay away. At this point I don't know which one of them is trying to be my protector. This has to be one of the most scariest moments of my life.  But I have to face Liam. I do at some point .  But what a a better time then now since he decided to pop up again.

           "What's wrong?" He says and sees the note on the floor . He walks over to try and pick it up. But I put my foot on it. I look him dead in the eye .

          "I know." I say , that's all i could get out of my mouth . I gasp and put my hand over my mouth . Now I am scared ,  what if he is going hurt me now that I know his life secret. He is inching closer and my fear is building and building.

         "Are you scared?" He ask lifting my chin up so I can look him in the eyes . I feel like I am looking death directly in the face. This is a terrifying moment.

            "Yes." I say as I gulp . He could probably hear it. My heart is beating faster and faster by the seconds. This moment is so intense. I have no idea wether I am going to survive this moment or not.

          "Dont." He says . Gently grabbing my my face in both his hands.  Forcing me to look at him. To see those beautiful eyes and amazing facial features. "I'm your protector. You are with me now." While he gives me a small kiss on my forehead. 

         And just like that is how I fell in love with Liam Hinsdale. A vampire. Immortal. But I honestly couldn't anymore happier then I am today. The moment that I thought i was dying turns out I found my one true love.

         The next morning,  I woke up and I feel releaved and stress free. I feel as so much has been lifted off of my shoulders. I am happy. Genuinely. I couldn't have asked for a better way to wake up then how I did today .

             "Hayden, your little friend is here." I hear Richie yells up the stairs.

          I hurry down and see the most handsome man at the bottom of the stairs. I am in love with the sight of him. It's the perfect picture .

           "Hey." He says kissing the top of my head.

            "You guys are a thing now?" Richie ask. He was still standing there. I nodd. He doesn't seem to impressed. He is a hard person to please .  I some how wonder how Sam can seal with him.

           "Well we will be in my room." I say to Richie and take Liam hand and guide him up the stairs and into my room.

         "You guys be safe." Richie yells upstairs. I laugh at this. My brother is super uncomfortable with me having a boyfriend and then actually bringing him home .

         "I'm sorry I couldn't tell you." He says as soon as we know we are alone in my room. So that nobody else can hear.

         "I get it. Not totally but it is a big deal." I say trying to let him know I am not holding any of this against him.

           "Hayden it's not. I finally found you. But I always thought she would be a vampire . Not a human." He says.  Now I need to know what he means by all of that. To me it sounds like I'm just a piece of meat to jump on.

         " What do you mean found me ?" I ask. My tone was a little bit more aggressive then what I was originally going for.

           " A vampire has one true mate. Someone you can not live with out. And you are mine. I just never expected to fall in love with a human." He says getting up and standing right in front of the window . Looking out as if he did something wrong.

        "Is there something wrong with me?" I ask stepping up next to him to gaze out the window a long with him.

      " I have put you in so much danger." He says looking down on me as I still continue to look out the window. "I apologize."

         "Well if I'm with you I'm safe." Say wrapping my arm with in his.

        "Not exactly." He says . Kissing the top of my head. I feel so bad for him. He finally found the one. Which is me. But then he can't live a happy normal life with me because I am just human. I know I still have so much to learn on the vampire and the world they live in. But at this moment im willing to do anything stay with him and continue to love and cherish him .

              "I love you." I say to him and the way his face looked in surprise to me was priceless. "Only danger I have anymore is the heart break from not being with you."

          Then , he kissed me.