Chapter 12

The next morning after I has woken up I decided I was going to walk to the park alone. Not one with play grounds or anything like that. It had cliffs that over looked the sea. It was peaceful and a great place to think. I was trying to still wrap my head around all of this. One thing I was certain about was that I was head over heels in love with Liam. Second thing I was pretty sure about was that Theo and his group of friends were werewolves. I feel I should be more scared then what I actually am. But I would put any fear aside just to be happy and spend my life with Liam.

      "Hello." I hear a man's voice behind me. I tense up. I have no idea who it could be. His voice was to rough to even be anything close to Liam.

          I turn around. The man behind me was Theo. I haven't seen him in a couple of weeks. I was for sure he was a werewolf. So now my heart is beating extremely fast. I'm trying to keep my heavy breathing under control. I do not want to show any fear.

       "Hi." Is what I said. I had no idea why he was even here to talk to me. Is there something else that I need to know or to find out. I wouldn't doubt it if there is.

        "I just came to formally introduce myself. I'm Theo." He says . Holding his hand out . I slowly make my way up to him and firmly grab it and do a small handshake.

             "Well you know me. I'm hayden." I say. Slowly losing my fear of him.

        "I came to talk to you. My father asked me to. He wants you to come to this fire tonight." He says .

        "I don't know you well enough to go anywhere with you." I say. I am trying to convince him that I decline his offer. I have never had an actual conversation with him. This is the closest it's ever gotten and now he is inviting me to go to his family gathering. I believe that is weird. But what the hell isn't anymore.

         "He knows who you are. He knows who you are with. He knows your grandfather. He wants you to know the other side of the story." He said . I paused. To many people know to many things about me. People I have no idea even ever existed.

         "What's in it for me?" I asked. I immediately regret that decision. Stupid mouth and brain. I don't ever think before I speak . 

       "A new friend ?" He replied. I couldn't make our wether it was a question or a statement. I gulped and was about to make a stupid decision. But who cares anymore ? All the decision I have made have been extremely stupid.

        "Fine. I will go." I say. Just then Liam was right at my side . He grabbed me and put me behind him.

        "Stay away wolf!" I heard him yell at Theo.

         Now I realize they have some what of a fued going on. But how is Elizabeth with a werewolf then. This isn't making much sense at this point.

        "She deserves to know !" Theo yelled back at Liam. I all of a sudden become brave.

           "STOP" I yell. I come from behind Liam. "I have no idea what is going on. But Theo is right Liam. Whatever is going on , that I am in the middle of i deserve to know." 

            "Your right. Go with him. But I will be waiting for you to get back." Liam said and his eyes narrowed on on Theo.

            "Bye liam." I said as I walked over to theos car and hop in.  What in the hell am I doing ? Juat going crazy in my brain now. Not like I was all the way there to begin with. But I want to know what I supposedly deserve to know. Once I figure stuff out that I know I alewsy know , here comes some more stuff that I have to know. This just doesn't end. This make a great book or movie. Better yet both!

         It was finally dark out and we had arrived to a field. All you could see in the distant was a little fire with a few people gathered around it sitting in chairs. I'm nervous , I have to meet a whole new group of people. That I am assuming are all werewolves as well .  Theo opens the car door for me and I step out.

        "Don't be shy." He says. I follow him all the way to the fire. I take my seat next to him. Everyone is staring at me. I am an outsider to this whole thing. I feel like I'm being burden here. But Theo told me his dad wanted me to come. And I slightly wanted to make Liam mad. He should have told me what I deserve to know.

         " look our special guest." A man says. Which I am onlt assuming that it is theos dad. "I'm Ray and I am theos dad. I been hearing about you for years."

           I nod my head and wait for him to continue on with the story. It all seems strange but I feel like I fit in. In this type of world i don't feel as alone. I feel i belong knowing there are secret monsters and stuff roaming around hidden with in the human world.  Then he began his story.

         " Not everyone knows why we are here. But time has finally come amoung us. I can now tell you this story. If this family. That this young lady comes from. It all started years and years ago. Decades. I knew hee grandfather Harold Johnson. He was a really good man. But , he was given this spell cast upon him by some unknown creature. Not like the ones we know today. So for the next few generations it will be passed down. This young lady has been the one to redeem it. She is now able to know of our kind and the vampires. Only thing is she MUST choose one of us ki to marry and be with for the rest of time. No set date at this time. But we will further this in months to come. Theo here , my great and noble son is her choice from us . As I have heard Liam is her choice on the other side. Whoever she chooses she will then have to be changed into the creature she agrees to be with. We aren't forcing you to choose us werewolves but we do encourage it. Meeting is done. We will be in touch. Good bye." He spoke .

      Now in my head i am completely confused. Nobody has ever said anything about this in my family. What if nobody got it before i sis after my grandpa. I am so confused. That's why Liam didn't want me to know because he doesn't want me to choose Theo. Right now all I want to do is go home and sleep.

          In my bed now I hear a knock on my window . It's Liam .  I open it and allow him to come in.

              He just looks at me and kisses me. I should be mad at him. Well I kind of am. That's a huge secret to keep from someone .

          "I'm sorry" he spoke .  I just grabbed his head and pulled him to the bed with me. I looked him in the eyes as we laid down.

        "Just let me sleep." I said before i fell into a deep comfortable sleep.