Chapter 14

That was the first night I had fell asleep in the arms of my love. Liam stayed all night. He cuddled me. It was an amazing feeling. Something that I wanted to feel forever.

          Liam just looked at me in aww as I woke up. Stretching and yawning like any normal human does. He doesn't sleep so I wondered if he just stared at me the entire night.

         "You are so beautiful when you sleep. The moment was priceless." He said. I'm smiling a little. But I know I am definitely blushing. I give him a quick soft kiss on his lips before I get up and head my way to the bathroom.

       After being ready for the day me and Liam head out to his car to go and do something. The weather is so nice out. I want to be able to enjoy the warmth. We end up at the cliff. My favorite spot. I love looking at the town over it. Especially at night when it's lit up with all the lights.

        We sit there for a moment in complete silence. Until Liam starts talking .  "You had fun with theo?" He questions me again.

         "Yes Liam. But in a friend way. He was funny. I enjoyed the little bit of time with him." I say not being able to hold back the smile on my face.

         "Well you do seem happy." He says with a rude smirk on his face.

      "I am happy. He's a friend. Nothing more." I say. I'm kind of upset with him.

         "I just worry Hayden. That's all. You are my everything. Me having yo share you is really hard." He says. Sadness coming over his face. He really loves me. I know that for a fact now. The way he is so over protective of me. It's sweet honestly. But I want him to know that he can trust me. I don't want anyone but him.

        "You aren't sharing me. You have me romantically. He has the friend me. I made sure he knew that. You are the one I want. You are the one I need. We found each other for a reason" I say that so confindetly. I see the mood and emotions change threw out his entire body. Maybe he believes me now.

         Just then we kiss. Again. He freezes my mind while we kiss. So that's all I can think about. Is the power in his lips. The way they move so smoothly with mine. How they are the perfect fit. He keeps kissing me until he has me laying down on the ground. Him hovering over the top of me. This is the closest we have ever really been. I can feel his hands grabbing the back of my legs. Gripping. Not to hard though. Otherwise he could seriously hurt me .

        Then he just stopped and got up and backed away from me. I sit up dazed and confused . Was he not enjoying it? I certainly was.

        "I have to watch myself. I almost lost control." He said. Rubbing his hands threw his hair and down his face.

         "I enjoyed the kiss." I said standing up now. Right in front of him but a few steps away. I'm so confused on this moment.

        "I could have killed you. If I didn't have the strength to stop." He replies.

        "But you didn't. That was amazing." I say.

          "Trust me. I really enjoyed it. But I can't kill you. I kill you , then I have no reason to be here and I might as well die too." He says calming down a little more. I make my way closer to him one foot at a time.

         "Well good. One day we will have no problems. Because I have already chosen my destiny. That's with you. " I say. Grabbing his face with both my hands and making him look at me. A small smile creeps up on his face. The words I just spoke made him happy. If he is happy then so am I. I kiss his left cheek gently.

            Later on that night we started a little fire in my backyard. We decided to just have some fun and talk. We sat on the grass and just played around. It was a sweet little date. I don't need money spent on me or taken to fancy restaurants. All I really need is some good laughs and great memories to look back on one day. This entire day is on top of that list.

         Just then I hear someone open the latch to the side gate. Liam stands up and keeps me behind him. I'm not sure who would come to my house this late and not even go to the front door.

           "Why are you here?" Liam ask the man.

           "I get to see Hayden just as much as you." He says. Then I knew who it was . It was Theo .

           "You just can't pop up to my house." I say coming from behind Liam.

            "I do apologize for that. I couldn't get ahold of you. I wanted to know what you were trying to do tomorrow?" He says.

           "I will let you know when I see you tomorrow. Now I'm going to ask you to leave please." I say. Sadness is in his face. But right now I don't care. All I want is to spend time with Liam.

          Theo is gone and I can still feel the anger and tension on Liam. I hate that he's upset. All I was trying to do was keep his mind off the whole Theo thing. Trying to make great memories here and Theo had to come and ruin a small moment of it.

          "I hate it. I hate it so much." He says . He won't even look at me.

         "Can I just tell them that I already made my choice?" I ask. That would be so great , that way I don't have to go threw all this mess.

       "No. You have to be 18. That's why they told you 3 months in advance. To explore your options." He says .

           "3 months can't change my mind. I'm yours and you mine." I say laying my head on his shoulder. That night never ended. We sat like that for hours on end.

          He carried me up to my bed. Laid me down and joined me. I cuddle up in his strong cold embrace and dozed off.