Chapter 8

That night I was trying to rattle my brain as to what I was suppose to actually find. What type of clue would lead me to the awnsers I have been trying to figure out.

             All of a sudden I hear someone outside my house .  I am thinking it's Liam. But it's not. It's one of those boys from that group at school. He is waving me down. Maybe this is the clue that can help me get to the awnser I am so desperate for.

       I make my way quietly down stairs and slip out the door. I am greeted by the boy on my front porch. Which actually isn't really that big.  There isn't much room for the both of us to stand on here. 

            "Hi I'm Theo." He says . I look at him like I know you already know who I am. That's why you are here. I gesture him to continue with my hands.
           "Stay away from Liam. You are not safe,  they are bad for you." He says. 

        "Wait, why ? Why do mean? And who are they? And how do you know?" I ask stumbling over my words.

           He then slips me a piece of paper and takes off. If my life couldn't get any odder then this. But I have a feeling it's about to get even more crazy.  

        I forget about the paper for the night. At this point I am tired. I am just so ready for bed. I cuddle up in my warm thrown of pillows and blankets. I slowly drift off to sleep.

       The next morning I wake up. I do my normal morning routine. Shower , hair brush,  make up , clothes. The regular things just about any girl does in the morning . 

              I hear a knock on the door to my room. It's Saturday,  why would anyone knock on my door? I don't believe that I woke up late for any special events today. I open it and liam comes barging in. Closing my door.

               "Who came by last night?" He ask walking a few more steps towards me.

            "One of those boys. Theo." I say . I'm confused. How did he even know someone came here ? Is he still stalking me? And why is it any of his concern who I see anyways?

             "Stay away." He says . Now I'm even more confused because Theo said the same thing about him. And I have never even talked to that kid a day before in my life. There is something weird and unusual going on. For some reason I am in the center of it but I have no clue what it is. I am partly starting to get angry with it.

         "Funny. He said the same thing to me about you." I say. Now taking a seat on my bed. I am not going to tell him about that note Theo gave me. As of right now that is my only clue to getting the awnser.  I need to know . Especially since now I was brought to be the center of the entire situation.

           " I can protect you. Just listen to me." He says sitting next to me now. He does seem off.  Like I'm the prize and someone is trying to steal me. I am not anyone's prize. I am not even with any of these guys. I just decided to be nice and be friend my stalker.  Which at this point I am starting to rethink my own decision.

         "From what?" I say looking at him with a stern firm look. I am now trying to enforce that I am demanding him to tell what is really going on . But he pulls his eyes away from mine and he looks straight forward. Like something is killing him inside.

         "Hayden , I can't speak on that." He says . Rubbing his hands on his face and threw his amazing light golden brown hair. He looks awfully adorable today. He can do that with no effort . I am currently not trying to catch feelings for my stalker who has some type of problem going on with another group of boys and which I am in the middle of but nobody will tell me.

          My life just got so complicated in the last 2 weeks then it has ever been.    "Whatever." I say rolling my eyes in disgust that I can not know what a going on.

             "I'm really sorry. Just stay away from them." He says putting his glance back on me. As much as I want to say I will. I'm not going to give him the satisfaction that he thinks he can control me.

           "You should really give me awnsers before you start demanding things. " I say getting up off of my bed now and going and sitting in the bay window behind us.

            He turns around and looks at me. He seems like he is killing himself inside not being able to tell me exactly what is going on. He seems to feel defeated.

           "Its not something I can control." He says making his way over to the window with me now. "Its killing me inside not being able to share this with you."

          I look away from the window and towards him. I'm also having a difficult being mad or upset with him. He is so freaking cute. Makes it hard not to stare at him. Every chance I get I always take a look in his direction.

             " Just be patient with me." He says putting his hand on my knee. I look up at him and find him to be sincere. Not that he's going to tell me what is going on. But the fact that he knows I will soon figure it out. I will know the secret to him and those other boys.

               Later that day I was out on the front porch reading a book on the steps. Michael was being very hyper and loud so I had came outside to catch a little quiet time and read some of my book. I heard someone stepping on the leaves that were scattered all around the yard. I look up and it's Theo !