Chapter 6

School was over and I was now exiting the building threw the main doors. I walked across the parking lot. Almost to the road where i begin my walk to home. Which is my sweet little piece of heaven .  I enjoy being home and spending my time with my small but caring and loveable family.

         "Hayden." I head someone Hour from right behind me. I look behind me and there he is . Liam. Driving up next to me in his little adorable black car.

         "Hey" I say. I stop walking and look at him.

      "Want a ride? Since we have plans." He ask giving a slight wink at me.

      "Sure" I say as I make my way to the other side of the car to the passenger seat.

        I get in and u hug my bookbag to my chest.  Slightly nervous. I have never been in anyone's car and especially not someone who stalked me for 3 days or that I had just recently met.

         The ride was mostly quite. It is only three blocks. I just looked out the window most of the time. I could feel that he would glance at me every few seconds . We arrive at my house now. I feel even more nervous. I never brought a guy home. Not even my last boyfriend.  This will be new to my.entire family. Juat praying that they don't embarrass me. I really honestly don't care how Liam feels about me. I just attract embarrassing moments. Which is on top of my hare list.

      We both get on the porch and I take a deep breath before opening the door and making an entrance into the house .  As per usual Richie is sitting on the couch watching yet another game. He never looks back when I come home.  So he doesn't even know I brought Liam home with me today. 

       "Richie im home and I brought a friend." I say as we walk behind the couch and into the kitchen. I see Richie look up with a confused look as to why I have brought a boy home.

         "Want a beer?" I ask Liam. He nods and I hand him one and open mine. I walk back to the living room with Liam right behind me. I sit on the other couch on the other wall. Liam does the same next to me. Not close though. I believe he is kind of across of my brother.  I silently laugh at that thought inside my head.

       "So who is he?" My brother ask making hand gestures towards Liam.

           "I'm liam." He says looking at my brother . 

          "So what are you? Her boyfriend or Something?" Richie says taking a swig from his beer. Looking at Liam and not even glancing at me . I wish he would stop because now i and feeling a tad bit embarassed.

       "No." Liam says. His voice cracked just a little bit with some fear.

       "He's new to school." I say looking at Richie. Who has now takin his eyes off of Liam and on to me.

        Richie nods and just continues to drink his beer and watch the game. Now the room has a little bit of embarrassing tension so I ask Liam if he would like to come to my room.

       Hope he isn't thinking he is going to get lucky or anything. Because that is definitely not the case at all.

      "So sorry about my brother." I say once we are in my room as I shut the door.

         "Its cool. I thought he was your dad. But he just seem a to young to be." He says as he glances around at everything in my room . Maybe not the brightest idea to bring my stalker in my room. But hey ,  I'm not the smartest person you could meet.

        "Yeah , no. I live with my brother , his girlfriend, and my nephew." I say taking a seat by him on my bed.

       "Where is your parents?" He ask .

     Now I feel extra embarrassed. I'm going to have to make a lie up. It sucks. I don't want him to know anything about how horrible my mother is or how I have no idea who my dad is. Having a drug addicted mother and never knowing your dad is a pretty embarrassing thing. Since in this town nobodies parents are even divorce or close to even considering it.

     "They travel alot for business. So they pop in every month or so." I say. Hoping he can't read the lie on my face. Can't phycos do that type of stuff. Like he good at reading people .

         " sounds like my aunt." He says. Thinking he's just comparing his aunt to my parents. "I live with them. My parents didn't want to stay home anymore and wanted to travel the world so they dropped me off here and now I live with my aunt and uncle who don't even have kids. "

       Just then I realise that we have a little bit more in common then I had originally thought. Now I feel slightly bad for even lying to him. He was juat so open and honest. At least I believe he is.

         "I'm sorry to hear that." I say looking at him with a concerned look on my face. He looks at me and gives a small small. Trying to convince me that it is all ok. But for some reason I see threw that and believe it's not. Or he is telling me a lie. Maybe he is hiding more of who he is.

        " I have a question." I say. Looking at him hoping he already knows. I have to ask this. I am to curious.  And one of the main reasons why i asked him to hang out is so I can ask this one question to try and get some real honest answers from this guy.

        "Anything." He says . I then stand up and right in front of him.  Im.nervoua and praying my voice doesn't crack .

        "Why were you outside my house for 3 days?" I ask. Just blurting it out so that I don't juat say forget it and never ask him .

        "Because I been looking for you. For a long time. You have no idea. How important you are to me now. " he says . And grabs my chin making me look up from the floor at at him .