Chapter 10

The next morning I woke up refreshed. Happy. I can not believe what happened yesterday. My whole life changed. Completely changed. I am now feeling as if I am living a double life. This stuff can not be real. I know it is. But in the back of my mind are so many questions. But I have enough time to get them all awnsered.

           One huge question I have though is how does Theo and the other boys know about Liam. That is something that has been bugging me. It kind of made it hard to fall asleep. But I managed.

          I go downstairs and I see Sam in the kitchen cooking Michael some pancakes. Richie is already eating in front of the tv before he heads out for work. I really wish me and him could spend a little more time together. We haven't done that in the pass few weeks. Me being caught up in all this different world drama. The stalking. All that stuff that I wish I could say out loud. And tell him. But I can't. And I would sound like a total but job. He would probably assume I was on drugs just like mom.

           "Good morning hay." Sam says. Smiling big as she flips the pancakes. She's always so super happy. She hardly let's anything bring her down. I admire that about her so much. I'm glad to have the best sister in law in the whole world.

           "Morning." I say as I grab a cup and pour some orange juice in it. I love orange juice. One of the best drinks that was ever discovered.

         "Any plans today?" She ask. Feeling like she is hinting something to me. Like she want a to talk about Liam . She lovesboy talk but I rather not talk about my brother with her . I'm pretty sure there is some stuff that I don't even want to hear or know about.

        "Not sure." I say. Sitting at the bar stools.

         "No Liam today?" She ask. There is goes. She is really ready to talk about boys. I would rather not. But I am not going to be rude though. I'm just going to try and be as bland as possible so she gets tired of thus conversation.

         "Maybe. If he pops up." I say shrugging my shoulders.

        "Well your in luck then, he's here now." She says and my eyes scan the room searching for my love. I don't see him anywhere .  "Silly he's in the living room with your brother . You need to learn to be more aware of your surroundings." She's laughing. She must think she pulled one over on me. Which in a way she did but not technically.

      I walk into the living room. There he was. My eyes landed on the most amazing sight anyone will ever see. The way he sits and looks so perfect. He's precious in every single way possible. My heart flutters as I scanhis entire appearance. He now notcies me and meets my gaze with a breath taking smile. I have no idea how I got so lucky to be with him.

        I make my way over to where he is sitting and I sit along with him. He grabs my hand In his and lifts it up to his mouth. Giving me a slight and gentle kiss on my hand. How sweet. So different from now a days.  These boys growing up in my generation have no class. Glad I found someone who does. No matter how old he actually is according to his appearance we are the same age. But in his heart he is much much older and from a different era.

         "Good morning." He whispers. I'm locked in his gaze. I am definitely love struck. No need or no way I can hide it any longer. This guy has me locked in. I can never let go.

            "I'm off to work honey." Richie says getting up from the couch and putting his shoes and jacket on. He looks over at us. He doesn't seem to happy. I'm going to have to have a serious talk with him soon. As long as I believe me and Liam are as serious as I believe us to be.

       Liam and I are up in my room. Just hanging out . Doing what teenagers are suppose to do anyways. I just can't keep my eyes off of him today. Any chance that I get to stare at him with out making it seem awkward I do. That sounds kind of creepish if you ask me.

          "My sister wants to meet you." Liam says.

       I turn my head . Confused. I believe he told me he lived with his aunt and uncle who had no kids. His parents where out traveling the world.

            "You have a sister?" I ask. I am intrigued by this information. I want to know absolutely any and every thing about him. To me it's like a book or movie that never ends.

           "Yes. Her name is Elizabeth." He says. Every word he speaks is always so gentle. It's like he takes his time and is careful. Tone of his voice so soft. Soothing.

           "Is she?" I ask. I immediately re think that question and believe how stupid it sounded coming out of my mouth.

        "Yes. But she isn't with a vampire either. You will meet her mate." He says . So now I'm thinking that she has also fell in love with a human. But for some odd reason my dumb mouth and brain have to question that too. But right now I question everything since this whole second world type stuff happened to me.

         "Human?" I question. Hoping he doesn't think that I am a complete idiot.

        "No. Another kind of monster." He says. He's chuckling.  I honestly don't get what is so funny. So not only is there vampires , there is also something else out there that I don't know about .

        "What?" Ask as curiously as I could possibly sound .

          "Werewolf." He said