Chapter 17

"Theo I don't want to see you." I say walking away from him. Keeping my back turned. It's bad enough that I already am forced to spend time with him. Now he is popping up at my house after a fight him and my beloved Liam just had.

          "You need to go." I say pointing towards the window.

        "I can't. I have to fix things." He says inching his way closer to me. I continue to step back as far as I can. Now I am pinned up against my door. No way to escape.

       "Fix what? There is nothing to be fixed." I say in a whisper yell.  If my brother were to wake up and find out that he is in my room right now , someone would be dead. I would prefer Theo because I am trying to live my life happily with Liam. Theo is making it very very difficult.

       "I'm sorry about today. I was wrong to kiss you in the first place. And then to argue with your boyfriend. " he says. He sounds genuine. But I honestly don't even want to buy it.

         All I want is to see Liam right now. Not Theo. I just made it clear that me and Liam were good and then the mobster who tried to ruin it all comes barging in threw my window.

          "Just leave." I say in a stern voice. Theos face became sad and hard. Almost emotionless. He turns around to walk away. Once at my window he turns around once more and gives me a slight wave. One that doesn't seem very happy.

         Now I am wondering if I was to harsh or not. I honestly don't want anything to do with him. He's fun to be around and really sweet. But he just doesn't respect my relationship and the way I am choosing to live my life. Friends don't do the things he did to me.

       Next day I am with Liam. Oh how I love being around him. He is the most precious gift this world has ever given me. We are at his house just hanging out. He offers to make me food but as usual I decline. 

      I watch as he walks away to the kitchen from the living room. I wonder what he is doing. I just told him I don't want anything to eat. His sister walks by giving me a wave. I haven't got to know his sister very well yet. But if we are going to make this relationship last I would love to do so.

        He comes back in and I see a huge smile all over his face. He has to be up to something.  "Come with me." He says pulling me off the couch. He guides me threw the kitchen and out to the back door.

       Still walking threw the back yard and into the woods. What could be in the woods? I hope this isn't the plan to kill me? I laugh in my head.

        A tree? He really wanted to take me to a tree ? How special is that ?

       "Look on the backside of the tree." He says as I walk around. A bouquet of yellow roses lays on the ground. But what caught my eye even more was the fact he had carved our names deep in the tree. I turn to face him with a huge smile. I was happy. "This is our tree." He says smiling at me.

           "Why did you do this?" I ask. Not that I am mad about it. But what is the whole reason behind this?

          "It's our safe spot. If we ever need each other or time alone. This is our place to go. Our place to just be us." He says walking over to me. He grabs me by my waist and kisses my forehead. I was in a complete awe. This was cute and sweet. Glad I had someone that thinks the way that he does.

            "That's so sweet." I tell him placing a kiss on his cold hard cheek. I stare up into his beautiful grey eyes. Every time I see his face I fall more and more in love with him.

         We sat around that tree for the rest of the day . Just talking about any and everything that came to mind. It was a great day and I had gotten to know alot more about him. As he did me as well. With all of this extra stuff going on with Theo , we hardly got much time to talk to each about stuff. All we know is that we were defiantly made to be with each other.

         I lay in bed just day dreaming about the day I had with Liam. I loved every second of it as well as replaying it over and over again in my head. I hear my window fly open. I don't see any body though. Confused. I whisper "liam"

      But no awnser. If it's not Liam then maybe Theo. I whisper "theo" . As I still get no awnser. Now my heart is pounding fast and hard. I feel as if it could almost come out of my chest. Who else would come threw my window in super speed ? I don't know anyone else like then.

         I hear them moving around in my room. But they are to fast for me to see them. I get very frightened and finally yell at them. "Who is it?"

         Still nothing. Just a bunch of moving. I slowly start to feel like I am going to die. This is for me. Someone was here to kill me. If they can't shoe their face or speak then they are hear for me. Why else would they come from my window ? Now I'm also scared for my family. After they kill me , what if they don't stop and continue on and kill everyone in my house ?

         I give myself one last shot at yelling "Who is it?" Then all of a sudden my mouth is being gripped . A hand over it. A cold hard hand.

           "Your worst nightmare."