Chapter 5 :{)

During the first month that my family had stayed, we visited Disneyland, Universal Studios and so many other common tourist attractions. It felt really nice spending time with my family. They came at the perfect time. They are staying for a month and two weeks, so basically the majority of the time that Big Time Rush is away on tour. I was so thankful to God that this was the time they decided to come. I didn't want to spend two months missing Kendall and, with my family here, i didn't. 

Today is finally the day when Big Time Rush is coming to L.A. for a concert during their tour. I can't wait to finally see Kendall and the guys again. Eeeepp!!! I'm so excited. My phone buzzes with a text from Kendall: 'We're starting our descent. Cya soooooon! :) xoxo K' . I quickly change into my favourite pair of ripped Levi's, a sparkly singlet top, a leather jacket and my favourite pair of red Vans. I grab my keys from the table and run to my car while texting my mum that I'm on my way to pick Kendall up for the concert. I offered to pick everyone up but they had their families picking them up. I guess i'm kind of happy about that because I missed Kendall so much. I arrive at the airport and go straight to the Domestic Arrival section. I wait for what seems like eternity but, in reality, only five minutes. At first, I don''t notice them. But then, when the flashing cameras come closer, I realise that Big Time Rush is being hounded by paparazzi. Kendall calmly walks up to me and gives me a great, big, bear hug. I missed his hugs so much!! Suddenly, I realise that the cameras are focused on Kendall and I. He grabs onto my shoulder firmly and whispers to me," It's okay. Just walk to your car. Pretend they're not even here." I nod. I walk towards my car, half-blind. I haven't experienced this kind of situation before. With Kendall, our dates have either been at the movies or inside the perimeter of Paramount. This is kind of our first time in public with paparazzi around. We finally reach my car. I hadn't realised that the others had left already. Once in my car, I ask Kendall where they went. 

"The guys walked away, hoping that the papparazi would split up too but, obviously, that didn't work," He replies.

"Oh, ok. So how do we get to the show?" I ask because I really don't want to make him late by getting lost. 

"Well..." He starts off before going into a full-on description on how to arrive there. 

"Uh...okay! I think, no, I KNOW, you're gonna have to repeat that a billion times!!"  I say. 

"I'll tell you as you drive. Let's go!!" He says.  I drive out of the car park and carefully follow Kendall's instructions all the way. Along the way we talk about their tour, the cities, the fans and the atmosphere at the concerts. It all sounds so incredible and amazing. Tonight, I'll be there. I'll be experiencing the atmosphere the fans create. I can't wait. To be able to see Kendall, Logan, Carlos and James up on stage, doing what they love is going to be spectacular. We arrive at the location and drive into the 'special' entrance for performers only. Kendall shows his special pass to the security guard and we are let through. I park the car near the back door and we get out. Kendall grabs his bag from the back seat and we walk through the back entrance. 

"Hey Kendall! Nathalie!!" Carlos says as he hugs us. 

"WAAAAZZZAAA Carlos!" I yell at him, laughing. We walk to the make-up room. 

"So, Nathalie. You must be really excited!" Carlos says. Kendall kicks Carlos and shoots him a I-haven't-told-her-yet glance.

"About what?" I reply. What's Kendall hiding from me?

"About... the concert. Obviously." Carlos says, stumbling over his words.

"Oh right. Yeah I'm really excited. It's gonna be awesome!!" I reply, trying to hide the hurt I feel from the thought that Kendall is hiding from me. Carlos walks out and I immediately interrogate Kendall. "So, what did Carlos really mean about me being excited? I saw you kick him and shoot him a glance."

"Well, I didn't want to tell you this while you were driving in case you lost focus on the road. Um... well... As you probably know, no one knows that we're dating and have been for quite a while. Rumours have been spread around for quite a while. The guys and I were thinking of an awesome way to tell the world that we're dating so, Carlos thought that we could get you up on stage and sing a really cool song. Whaddaya think?" 

"Up on stage. Me? Uh... That's really cool but I have terrible stage fright," I reply.

"Well, instead of you coming up on stage, maybe I'll come down to you. In the crowd," He offers.

"That sounds way less scary. Thank you so much! It means a lot to me. Thanks," I say. I don't know how many times I have to say thanks to really convey how much I truly appreciate him doing this for me. For us. "So is that why I've been told to sit in this chair? To make me beautiful?" 

"Yes, but you have to realise that you're already very beautiful. They're only gonna do a light touch-up I think," He says. I blush. It takes half-an-hour to make me look beautiful, including the clothes. 

"So, do I get to keep these awesome clothes? Or do I have to give them back?" I ask the stylist. 

"Nah! You can definitely keep them! You look awesome!!" She says. I look in the mirror. All I see is a beautiful girl, wearing high heels that she'd never buy and a beautiful pink dress with a cute ribbon around the waist that doesn't fit in her budget. I thank her a lot before Halston walks in, puts her arm around mine and leads me out to our front row seats in the crowd. 

"You look amazing, Nathalie!!" Halston exclaims.

"Thanks Hally! You look even better!!" I reply just as the lights go down and crowd goes crazy! The first song, Elevate, which is obviously a fan favourite. After many songs and about three costume changes, the song, which a lot of girl rushers love, begins. Kendall comes down into the crowd, singing Cover Girl. My stomach begins to churn because I'm pretty sure that this is the song in which he's kind of going to announce that we're a couple. I'm freaking out. Turns out, he doesn't come to me. Phew!! But then, Love Me Love Me starts and Kendall is still in amongst the crowd. When it comes to the chorus, he runs to me, grabs my hands and begins to pull me towards the stage. I resist. Halston pushes me from my back. I'm physically forced up the stairs leading to the stage as they're singing. Kendall stairs at me as he sings "Love me, Love me, say you're say you're gonna love me. I know you're ready to go" He continues. At the end, he yells out "THIS IS MY GIRLFRIEND!! WOOHOO!!!!" I start laughing so hard. I think it's my nerves that makes me laugh in hysterics. Everyone's clapping and laughing and cheering. I feel...awesome! The lights go down, I make my way back to my seat and hug Halston for fear of fainting from laughter. She pats my back. I look at her face and she stares back at me like I'm a weirdo. I know I am!