Chapter 25 :{)

Author's note: WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAA?!!!!!! I have four days off school so i'll try and upload one chapter a day, maybe?? This is the second day, and it's the second chapter out of possibly four. YAY :D 

I have NO idea how Kendall and Nathalie are gonna get back together!! Should they get beck together?? I DON"T KNOW!!!! SO, if you have ANY ideas, please tell me :D and I'll give you credit for it and dedicate it to you :D

------ -------------------- ----------- -------- ------- --------- ----------

Nathalie’s POV:

I watch as Kendall walks out of the park. What had I done? I look beside me and notice a case and a note. I pick up the note:

Nathalie, this necklace was a present to you from me. I’m sorry for not telling you, and I understand you hate me. Today, it was really hard for me to relive the experience while I was telling you. When you picked up your phone, it made me realise that I was just wasting my time. I’m sorry for everything, I truly am. But maybe I’m glad I found out now that you’re not worth it. So, it’s over.

xoxo Kendall

Tears fall down from my face and stain the scribbled note. I don’t understand! If he’d just waited, then everything would be fine! I know what I have to do. I grab the case and run after him. If I can get to him, I can explain what the phone call was all about. It wasn’t just a friend asking if I could hang out later. No, it was from a university. I see a grey beanie in the distance, Kendall. I run faster and call his name. I notice that his shoulders tense up. I call him again.

He stops and turns around, “Oh, you finally decided to come,” Rude much?

“Ah, yeah, I did! Look, that phone call was from USC!” I reply with my own attitude.

“Great!” He says sarcastically. He turns back around and continues walking towards his car.

“I read your note,” I add. He doesn’t respond. He just keeps walking. “I don’t want us to be over,”

Finally he stops and says, “I don’t either. But, by the way you just acted in the park I got the idea that you don’t care about me or what I say,”

“I do care! I do! But that phone call decided whether I stay here or not! Don’t you care about me?” I shoot back.

“You don’t get it, do you?” He asks.

“Get what?” I ask.

“I was talking to you about something that I’d promised myself that I’d keep in the past. It was really hard for me. I thought you were interested to know my side of the story, but when you answered your phone, I was crushed. I’d never thought that you’d diss me. Did you know that universities can call back later?” He explains.

“Don’t you know that that phone call decided my life? I’m not going to tell them to call back later because I want to listen to a stupid story!” I yell. I can’t believe him! He thinks that I’d hang up a phone call to listen to a story that’s going to be there forever.

“Stupid, ha?! Well, I’m pretty sure you’re the one who stormed out of my house because of that stupid story!” He shouts back. He walks to his car and gets in. The engine starts and he drives off. Alone. Again.

I jump in a cab and head over to Halston’s house. I’ve been bunking with her since yesterday. She’s a great friend. As soon as I reach the door, she opens up and I fall into her arms, my tears impermanently staining her top.

“Uh, Nathalie! What are you doing here?” She asks. Why is she asking me that? She’d known that I was coming back early because I’d texted her in the cab. “What a surprise!” She adds with a wink.

“Uh, yeah! Thought I’d surprise you! Ha ha!” I play along. What is up with her? She leads me through her house to the dining room where I see Kendall.

“Nathalie? What are you doing here?” He asks, clearly shocked.

“I… I… am hanging out with Hally. I live here now,” I say.

“Really? Halston never mentioned that to me! That’s good. I hope you enjoy living here. Well, I must get to Paramount now. Um, bye guys,” He says, walking towards the door.

“Wait! Kendall!” Halston shouts, “I told you to come, Kendall, because Nathalie needs you! And you need her!”

“That’s where you’re wrong, Halston. I don’t need her. And she doesn’t need me either! She’s fine! Look at her! She’s not crying over me, she’s crying over her dad! It’s been a few months, right? She’s just sad about that!” He shouts and leaves.

I break down even more. How dare he mention my dad?!

“You know, Hally, I’m glad we’re over! He has no idea what I’m going through! These past few months have been hectic! I don’t need all his problems that he carries around on top of mine!” I reply and storm off to the guest room. I pack my suitcase and get ready to leave for USC. They’d mentioned that my dorm room is ready from 3pm today. It’s 5pm now, so I’m off. No more Big Time Rush, no more Halston, no more Kendall and no more drama! I’m off to Uni to move on.

“Now, where are you going?” She asks.

“I’m going to USC. My dorm room is ready, so I’m going to leave. I don’t need any more Big Time Rush, or Kendall, or… you,” I say.

“So, you’re cutting all of us out of your life? Even me? I’ve helped you so much! Why?” She seems really hurt. Well, why wouldn’t she be?

“Because… you remind me of Kendall – you have blonde hair!” I say. That’s not the real reason, of course. What’s the real reason? I don’t know.

“Right, ‘cos that makes so much sense! Well, have fun with your life,” She says and opens the door for me.

“Thank you,” is all I manage to say. She nods and closes the door.

“Bye,” I add.