Chapter 14 :{)

Author's Note: Okay, so this will be the last chapter! *Cue the 'awww's* lol :) I really hope you have been enjoying this story :) If you have ANY ideas about another story, please please please please comment!! I was originally going to do a JB fan fic but I realised that I don't have any ideas! Also, sorry there haven't been many updates! I've become HIGHLY ADDICTED TO PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that show!!!! Oh, and btw, the script lines I use are actually from a real BTR episode called Big Time Party :{) 

So, if you have ANY ideas about the plot or characters, comment below please :) Thanks! and enjoy this chappie <------ ! @angelanguyen8 <--- remember what i told you lol! 

------------------------ ---------------------- -------------------------- --------------------------

So, I've been in Maui for about a week now and it's been the BEST week ever!!!!!! I'm not exaggerating! These past few days have been filled with extremities that I can't even begin to explain. Kendall and I are now waiting for our plane back to L.A. in the airport. I guess I probably should be happy to be going home to see my family but, the truth is, I'm devastated! I mean, I've spent a whole week with Kendall by ourselves and it's been amazing! Now, this is going to sound selfish, but I liked not having to share him around with everyone else. Finally it could be just us together, alone. And it was nice - really nice! 

"Ready?" Kendall asks as he begins to get up off the really uncomfortable airport seats. 

"Uh, yeah. Sorta," I reply. 

"What's wrong, honey?" He asks. I can't help but smile at him. 

"Nothing's wrong. It's just that I'm really gonna miss spending time in Maui with y-- yeah," I say.

"Aha! Well, maybe we'll come back sooner than you think!" He replies. I grin. We walk towards the plane and settle in our business class seats. Oh my! They are so comfortable!! I've been so used to sitting in crap economy seats, but now, I've been upgraded!

"I could get used to this!" I say to Kendall as I place my head on his shoulder.

He smiles, "Once you sit in business class, there's no going back!" I laugh. 

The flight back to L.A. wasn't too long but I really wish it was longer. Not only to spend more time with Kendall, but to also stay seated in this amazing seat!! We are both heading to the baggage collection area when Kendall's phone rings. He answers it, gives me a signal with this index finger that he won't be long and begins to make a short journey over somewhere else. I wait at the baggage area to collect our bags. 

About 10 minutes later, Kendall walks back and wraps his arms around me. It comes as a surprise because I've been concentrating really hard on finding our luggage. 

"How would you feel about having a guest role on Big Time Rush?" He asks. I'm shocked! 

"Uh..." I stutter, "I- I can't act,"

"Seriously? You can't act?! Aren't you the one who always tricks the guys and I to believe something completely and utterly false?! Cos, I'm pretty sure that that is you!" He replies.

"Yeah but I can't act with a script! I don't know why but I just... can't. I'm sorry," I say as I turn away from him. I don't want to see his face. Is it full of pain? Or does he just think I'm lying?

"Look, Nathalie, if I thought that you sucked at acting, I wouldn't have mentioned your name to Scott. The guys wouldn't have backed me up. We all believe that you can act. If you don't think so, then prove it to me. The script is at my place," He says.

"Fine. I'll prove to you how bad I am. But, you'll pray they you had never even asked!" I reply. We grab our luggage and head to Kendall's place so I can show him how terrible I am at acting.

"Here is your script. Take it away..." Kendall says, passing me the script. I grudgingly take it and flip to a random page. 

"Here I go... Should I start from here? Or maybe this line? Hmmm..." I say, just to waste more time. "You can start first from this line," I continue, pointing to a particular line. 

"Ok!" He says, "You know, we're gonna laugh about this someday!"

"I'm laughing about it now!" I reply, laughing as if I really have a clue about what's going on in the script.

"Ooh! What if we try this line too!" Kendall says, and continues on to say, "So we do have things in common! Tricking building managers, dancing, and hockey!"

"Yes, yes and still no!" I reply.

"You know, you're pretty good at acting! Please, please, please do this!" Kendall pleads.

"You know what, for the whole ride home, you have been pleading for me to do this! You even got the guys to call and also plead with you!! So, I only have one answer for you," I say.

"And that is..." He pushes on.

"No," I say.

"What?! You gave that huge speech and now you're not going to do it?? But you're amazing!" He says softly, in a pleading voice. 

"You didn't let me finish," I smile, "There is NO way I won't do this! For you and James and Carlos and Logan and the show!" Kendall picks me and spins me around. 

"I couldn't be anymore happier!!" He says.

"Yay!" I shout, "So what it is the episode called?"

"It is called... drum roll please!" He announces,"Living It Big Time!!!"