Chapter 8 :{)

Author's Note: Okay, so I'm gonna change the perspective for this chapter so you guys can get an insight on how James and Halston feel about the break-up. I hope you guys like this. Oh and thanks to all the readers!! I think this story has  received over 200 reads! yay!! Thanks sooo much :)

-------- ------- ------- -------- -------- ---------- ----------- ---------- ---------- ------------

James' POV:

I didn't want to do it but I had to. I had no choice. I loved Halston, what am I saying?!! I still love her. I didn't think I could love someone as much as her. But the fact that she thought I wasn't in love with her anymore broke my heart. It's not my fault that I freak out before tours and act like I don't love her. Well, I guess it is but I...I... don't know. I can't make up any excuse about why I broke up with her. I really badly want to talk to her. To tell her that everything will be okay. That I still love her. I need to let my feelings out but Hally won't listen. Not after what I did to her. I need to talk to the guys. No, I can't! They won't understand. I need to talk to Nathalie. She's my friend. She'll understand and, plus, she's most likely talked to Hally. I have to call her right now. Just gotta pick up my phone and call her. Dial her number and press that green phone button. I have to. 

"Hello?" She picks up. Oh no! I didn't think she'll pick up! 

"Uh, hey, Nathalie! How are you?" I say. I try to make small talk so that she won't ask me how I am. I don't even know why I called her anyway. I mean, did I seriously think that she wouldn't tell the guys anyway?! Well, at least, if I tell her everything and she tells the guys, then, that means that I won't have to tell them myself! Yes! I'm a genius! 

"I'm good but how are you? Is everything okay?" She asks.

I'm pretty sure she eager to find out how I am and why I broke up with Hally but all I simply say is, "Yeah. I'm good. I just called to ask if you wanted to go and get a Fro-yo today?I think there's a place near your house somewhere."

"Um... okay but I don't know how to get to the nearest fro-yo shop," She replies.

"I can pick you up at around 12?" I offer.

"Yeah OK that sounds great!" She replies, "See ya soooon!"

"Yeah," I laugh," See ya soon!" I hang up and drive to her house. I don't know what to say to her. I mean, I asked her out to talk about Halston but I don't know how to address the topic. I am in love with Hally still. I never wanted to break up with her. I'm just hoping that Nathalie brings it up first and has good advice. Once I arrive at her house, I run up to her door, ring the doorbell and listen quietly to her footsteps approaching. 

"Hey James!" She greets me as she opens the door.

"Hey Nat! Ready to go?" I ask.

"Yep!" She replies. We walk down to the car and get inside. "So, James. How are you? And don't say you're great!"

"I'm fine! Seriously!" I reply.

"No! You're not!  I can tell. You wouldn't have called me just to ask if I wanted to get fro-yo! You were hesitating! James, did you just wanna talk about Halston?" 

"It's like you read my mind! Yes, I only called to talk about Hally but I didn't know what to say. I figured that maybe you would've brought it up. But then you didn't so I panicked and thought maybe we could talk over fro-yo," I spit out. 

"Look, James. I understand you still love Hally but why would you break her heart like that?" She asks.

"I thought that... maybe... look, i don't know. I have no idea. I just... I don't know," I reply, "I want her back!"

"You want her back?! James, I think you should just go talk to her. I know that's what everyone says but it's true. I talked to her and she told me to keep everything she said a secret. And I will keep it a secret. Let her tell you how she feels. Tell her how you feel. She won't necessarily give you a second chance but she'll understand," She gets out of the car. But before she leaves, she sticks her head through the opened window and says, "James, she still loves you." And with that, she left and walked back up to her house. Basically, Nathalie's telling me to go to Halston's house and apologise and explain how I feel. If Halston really does still love me then I have to go over to her house and make things right. And that's what I decide. I turn on the ignition and drive to her house. 

Halston's POV:

Trying to occupy my mind is too difficult.  I have gone through break-ups before but none of them have caused me as much pain as this one. I don't know understand why. I've loved and I've lost. But this time it's different. James had taken me to places that I'd never been before. We had so much fun together. I clasp my hands together, praying that one day soon, James will come up to my door, apologise and ask me to be his girlfriend once again. But the likelihood of that happening is zero out of a trillion!! I sit on the couch drowning myself in my sorrows when my doorbell rings. I get off the couch and walk over to the door.

"Who is it?" I call out as I open the door.

"It's James. Can we please talk Hally?" James says. Oh shit!! Why is James here? I won't let him in. I refuse to let an asshole into my house but the way he's just limply standing there with red, tear-filled eyes. His clothes are crinkled and his hair is messed up. I can't just leave him out there.

"Yeah we can talk," I reply as I step aside to let him come in.

"I'm sorry. I'm very sorry. I don't know why I broke up with you! I don't get why I did it! I'm sorry for being a stupid asshole who didn't put on real smiles and act normal when tours were coming up. I'm sorry for everything I ever did to hurt you. I'm not asking for a second chance, I'm just asking for forgiveness. Hally, I love you. I always will love you. I never wanted to end this. And now that I have, I realise even more clearly how much I need you in my life. You complete me," James expresses. He continues telling me how feels with tears welling up in his eyes. I take a look at him and put my arms around him as I quickly push my lips into his. I pull apart.

"I love you! And I'm so glad you came!" I reply with a huge smile on my dial. We kiss for a long time. Well, actually only for a few minutes but it felt like a lifetime. "I feel like I should say what's on my mind too but you already said everything,"

He blushes at me, "Seriously? So you feel the same way?"

"Yes!! As if you'd question that after the kiss!" I reply. 

"So, do you want to go get some fro-yo??" He offers. I nod and smile as he wraps his arm around my shoulders and leads me to his car. 

Everything's perfect! It's like we never broke up. I absolutely cherish each moment. We laugh and talk over our fro-yo's. I love him. And, I'm pretty certain he feels the same way. Well, at least, I hope so.