Chapter 19 :{)

Author's Note: I seriously have NO clue what to write for this chapter!!! So, I'm really sorry if this chapter SUXX :( I'm going to try and fit in 2 days for each chapter. :{) ENJOY :)

---------- ------------ --------------- -------------- ------------ ---------- ---------- -------- ------

Day 1: Monday :)

So, Kendall should be starting his weeklong try-to-win-me-back today!! This is gonna be painful! But it could be fun, I guess. The doorbell rings. I don't answer it. It keeps ringing and ringing and ringing. I glance at my clock - it's 8 am. Who the hell could it forking be?!! I sluggishly get out of my soft, warm bed and get the door. It's Kendall. I should've expected it! He probably wants to get as much time as possible with me. Too bad for him that I'll be sleeping in til noon today. 

"What do you want?" I say in my best 'tired' voice.

"Hi!" Wow, he's so chirpy, "I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go hang out later?"

"Haven't you heard of a phone?" I ask.

"I have, but in my rush... ha 'rush'! Anyway, I forgot my phone at home, in America," He says. Yep, he's definitely on a high!

"What about your hotel phone?" I question.

"It costs too much," he replies. Is he kidding me? He's freaking famous! He's rich! Why would he care if the hotel phone is too expensive?!! I step aside so he can come in. He makes himself comfortable on the couch while I go to my room to get ready. About 40 minutes later, I walk down the stairs and we leave the house. Yes, I realise 40 minutes is a long time, but the truth is, I don't want to get too attached to him. I just need time away from him. I know that I will fall in love with him, I already am, but I just know I'll give in to him so the less amount of time I spend with him, the better. 

We head towards the car and, once inside, Kendall asks, "So, what do you wanna do?"

"You've got to be kidding me?! You come to my house at 8 in the morning and expect me to come up with a plan of what to do today?!" 

"Wow! I thought that the native could show me around. Why are you being so rude and mean? This is not the Nathalie I know and love," He spits out. He's right. I should be the one showing him around and I shouldn't be so mean and rude to him. What's wrong with me today?

"I'm sorry Randall. I guess I'm just being mean and rude 'cos I just don't want to get attached to you," I say.

"Why?" Is all he simply asks.

"Because... because I can't bear to lose you again when you go back to America at the end of the week. I won't see you again because I'll have Uni and my mum. You'll have the show and recordings and the tour," Instead of responding, he leans in and presses his soft lips on mine. 

"I understand Nutty. But lay off, k?" He says with a huge smile on his face.

"Ha ha! Ok and I'm really sorry," I apologise, "So, let's head to the city!" 

In the city, we grab ice cream, have lunch, walk by the river, go on a cruise, visit the aquarium and bump into fans along the way. It's so different than to what I'd originally expected. We end the day at my place watching a movie; Nemo to be exact. We have decided that each night, we'd end it off with amazing children movies, so that means nothing scary. This week is going to be really fun, I hope. 

Day 2: Tuesday :)

What we're doing today, I have no idea! He hasn't even showed up yet! Yesterday, he was here at eight am but today he hasn't even arrived and it's already one pm. I've texted and called but no answer. I'm getting worried. Hang on, how the hell could I forget?!! He forgot his phone in America, so I've probably wasted, like, 1 billion dollars!! Well, I'm still worried! Suddenly, the doorbell rings.

"Kendall!!" I scream as I jump into his arms.

"Ah ha! So you did miss me?" He says.

"Yeah! I expected you to come like ages ago!" I reply.

"I'm so sorry! I had to bring my rental car to the mechanic 'cos it wouldn't start. I had to walk all the way over here with the help of the car's GPS," He apologises. 

"That's fine! Just, next time, please call. I was freaking out!" I say. He hugs me tightly. I don't want this to end and I now know what I have to do. "Kendall?"

"Yeah?" 

"I know it's only been a day, but I've realised how much I love you and, so, I was kinda wondering if we could, you know..."

"No, I don't think I do know," He says, smiling.

"Yeah, you know. Could we, like, go out again? I've missed you," I say into his shirt.

"Sure! I'm actually really glad you asked 'cos I really hate trying so hard to impress you," He jokes. We spend the rest of the day at the local shopping complex. We bought heaps of stuff, mainly for me. Haha. I found this really cute Spiderman costume for grown ups that I bought for Kendall without him knowing. I'm going to give it to him before he leaves on Friday! He's gonna be so happy, I hope. It was such a fun day! I think tomorrow we'll go to the zoo. He might like that! Well, I know I will. 

"What movie for tonight? It's your choice," Kendall asks as he settles on the couch.

"Umm... maybe my favourite?" I say as I look through my collection. 

"Which is... hang on... I do know this! Ah ha! It's Matilda, right?" Kendall guesses.

"Umm... close," I say, tricking him.

"What?!! I'm pretty sure it's Matilda. Did it happen to change in the past few days?" He has this weird expression on his face. 

"JOKES! Ha ha! It is Matilda!" I reply, laughing.

"That actually wasn't that funny but I'll laugh just to make you feel like an amazing comedian," He's so sweet to me.

"Yeah I realise it wasn't funny but you're facial expression was PRICELESS!" I say. I pop the disc into the player and sit next to Kendall. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and I nestle my head into his neck. 

I sit straight up as soon as I hear it. "What's that noise, Kendall? It's not the DVD!"

"Umm... I think it's coming from outside," he says rather calmly. He gets up and walks to the window. "Just what I thought! They're just fans," 

"How are they going to leave?" I ask.

"When I leave, they'll leave," He replies.

"But how will you leave? You have no car!" I point out.

"Right! Thanks for reminding me! So, can I stay here tonight?"  He asks.

"Well, uh, yeah, I guess so. But what about them?" I say, pointing towards the fans through the window. 

"They'll get tired," he says as he comes back and sits down beside me. We resume our previous positions and that's how we stay until morning light, safe and sound.