Chapter 12 :{)

There are many reasons why Hawaii is amazing. One of them is that the beach is literally right in the doorstep of the hotel. It's amazing. Kendall and I simply walk outside the lobby, cross the road and the beach greets us with it's soft, grainy sand. I'm wearing a simple, pink singlet top with shorts. Underneath, I'm wearing a plain black bikini. Kendall's just wearing a t-shirt and board shorts. A huge smile creeps upon my face as I take in the view of the beach. The blue ocean sparkling and glistening, reflecting the sun off it's many small waves. The yellow sand, swallowing each of my footsteps. It's beautiful. The sun beats down on us as we walk towards the perfect spot to sit. I lay out my towel on the sand next to Kendall's. 

"Ready to swim Nathalie?" He asks.

"Yes I am!" I say enthusiastically. We both run towards the water until the liquid begins engulfing our bodies. Kendall grabs me by my waist and spins me around like a washing machine. 

"AAAHH!!" I scream, "Please let go!!" And he does. But instead of simply placing me back down in the water, he chucks me a few metres away. "Gee, you're soooo nice!" I say sarcastically as I swim back to him. 

"Thanks. I know" He smiles. 

After about an hour in the water, we get out and grab two surf boards. 

"Why do we need surf boards?? I can't surf," I say.

"Yeah I know you can't surf! I'm gonna teach you," He replies, passing me a surf board, which is seems like it's triple my height. We walk back towards the ocean with surf boards under our arms. Kendall tries to teach me how to surf but is it successful? No. We are at it for, like, two hours and I've managed to paddle. That's about it!  The sun's setting now so we decide to call it a day and so we head back to our hotel. The walk back is filled with laughter about how many times I fell off the surf board. Kendall actually didn't even get a chance to surf because he was too busy failing to teach me. 

"So, what's for dinner?" I ask as soon as we arrive at the hotel.

"Well, we can get room service, or we can go to a local restaurant? Or maybe just get pizza? It's up to you!" He replies. 

"Can we go to a restaurant somewhere? Nothing fancy of course because I really can't be stuffed!" I plead. Kendall nods his head and smiles. I dress into jeans and a simple t-shirt with a pair of classic black Vans. I walk out of my room and realise that Kendall and I look like twins! We laugh. 

"Ready?" Kendall asks while laughing. I nod and we head off in search of a restaurant. It only takes a few minutes before we find a place that cooks amazing food - Hasta Mañana. It's a spanish restaurant. I've never had spanish food before but I've always wanted to try it! We walk in and Kendall orders some random foods that I've never heard of. Should I be scared? 

Turns out, I had nothing to be scared about because all of the food was delicious! By the time we leave, it's 10:30pm and tomorrow we have to get an early start. I don't know why because Kendall won't tell me but I'm sure it's gonna be amazing. 

"Kendall, get outta my bed!!" I shout as I emerge from the bathroom in my pyjama's. 

"Nope!" He says, popping the 'p'," I'm busy watching tv!" 

"But.. I wanna go to sleep now!" I reply.

"You can still sleep when the tv's on! You did last night," he says. Yeah, so I did last night but the truth is, I don't want Kendall in my bed! It's... icky!! But I couldn't argue with him. He always wins!

"Fine! Just make sure you leave after you finish tv! Okay?" I say, giving up.

"Okay!" He smiles. I go under the covers and try to sleep. I'm successful. Kendall, however, is not. I wake up in the morning and find that he's still lying there. The tv is off, obviously, but he's still there. I knew he wouldn't leave! I knew it!!! Oh well, at least I still got a good sleep. He likes to annoy me! That's one thing about our relationship that's awesome! 

"Kendall?" I ask as soon as I see his eyes flutter open.

"Yes Nathalie?" He replies.

"What are we doing today?" I ask with a smile on my face.

"You'll see!" He says, smiling as he walks towards the kitchen. Classic Kendall!!