Chapter 26 :{)

Author's Note:

WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I was on my home from ice skating, and I came up with this chapter's idea. At first, I had NO clue as to how to get Nat and Ken back together. Then I thought that maybe they shouldn't get back together. But, hey! I think we can all agree Kendall was being a complete JERK to Nat so, there has to be something HAPPY :D YAY :D PLease enjoy :D

----------- ------------------ --------- --------- ----------- ----------- ------

Nathalie's POV still :D

So, I'm just casually sitting in a cab, crying and ranting about my messed-up life to the cab driver. He's actually a really good listener and provides great advice! Maybe he should've been a psychologist instead.

"So, should I talk to him again? Or just leave it alone and forget this whole debacle?" I ask.

"You have to talk to him! If you don't, then you'll just be regretting it for the rest of your life. From the sounds of it, you still love him and you probably won't fully move on until you sort everything out," He replies. He's perfectly right! I have to talk to him.

"Plus," he adds, "He's famous and will probably be on TV a lot. There's no way you'll forget him,"

"Again, you're right! I know I'm going to regret this but could you please drive to his house instead of USC?" I ask as I pass him Kendall's address. He turns his head to grab the note for about one second when a huge truck smashes into the car.

Darkness overpowers the light.

Kendall's POV:

I hate cabs so much! They're so slow or they always make mistakes and are clumsy on the roads. The one in front of me now is really starting to annoy the life out of me. Look at that! The cab just went through a red light! He better not get away with it! I look down at my phone to check the time: 5:45pm. That's good! I am due to be back home at 6:30, so there's plenty of time to get there! I hear a loud crash and look back up to see the cab completely decimated by a truck. This can't be good. I get out of my car and run over to the cab. I call 911 straight away! I look inside to get a better peek at who's in there. The woman in the back looks about my age. Actually, on second thoughts, she looks really familiar. She looks kind of like... Nathalie. But that can't be her! I mean, seriously! That'd be crazy!

The ambulance I called arrives about 10 minutes later. There are three of them.

"Please, Sir, get out of the way," A paramedic orders. I obey and move back to my car. They pull out the look-a-like Nathalie of the wreckage. I'm stunned by their similarities. They even have the same mole on the right side of their upper lips.

"NATHALIE!" I yell, running towards the ambulance.

"Calm down, Sir. Do you know her?" The same paramedic asks.

"Yes! Yes, she's my... girlfriend" I cry, tears streaming down my face.

"Okay," He says, patting my back, "jump in the car with her," I nod and get in.

By the time we'd arrived at the hospital, everyone was waiting: Halston, James, Carlos, Logan, Kevin and my mom and dad. As soon as I stepped out of the Ambulance vehicle, they started pounding me with questions that I didn't have the answers to.

"Mr Schmidt," The doctor started, "I've run some tests and I think your girlfriend will be fine. She has a concussion, a broken arm, a broken leg, 5 broken ribs and a punctured spleen, but, other than those, she's fine and will recover. She will be put to sleep for about a week to ten days so she does no other damage to herself by sudden movements. You may stay if you wish, but you won't see or hear anything from her. She can hear you, though, if you wanted to talk to her about things. But she'll remember everything once she wakes up. So, don't say anything embarrassing, hey?" He chuckled. I gave him a slight smile.

"So, she'll be okay?" I ask.

"She'll be perfect!" He reassures me. He walks out of the room.

"Can you guys also go, please?" I ask. They nod and walk out silently.  

I look at her eyes and her perfect oval face, which is resting on the pillow.

"So, Nathalie. I, I'm sorry. I was being a stupid jerk! I should've cut you slack! I shouldn't have mentioned your dad! I was so stupid! And immature! I am so sorry! You had a right to be furious with me but I shouldn't have been angry with you! You had a right to diss me, even though you didn't diss me, it was just USC but anyway! Let's forget this. No, actually, let's not forget this. Once you wake up, we're going to talk about this like the mature adults we are! Forgetting stuff in the past has been proven to come back and bite you in the ass, so we won't forget this stupid fight! I am going to be here, until you wake up. At least I'll be looking at a beautiful girl without us arguing. I'm going to come back later tonight. I have to leave for recording at Paramount, but after, I'm coming straight back. I won't leave. I need to right this wrong. I need you to be mine again. I want to be yours again. I miss us. A lot! So, I'll see you soon. Have a good rest," I struggle to choke out the last few words. Tears threatening to escape, I walk out of the room and past my family who were probably close to the door because they were eaves dropping.

I rush to Paramount and sing my parts of the new songs that are coming out soon. It's going to be an epic season. As soon as I finish, I, once again, rush out of there and head back to the hospital after picking up some dinner. I walk to Nathalie's room and walk to her bed.

"Goodnight beautiful," I whisper. I head over to the chair in the corner and try to get comfortable - it doesn't happen! It's going to be a long night, but I didn't care. As long as Nat knows that I care for her and that I'm really sorry about everything, everything should get better. Once my eyes finally shut, I'm greeted by a haunting nightmare. Instead of a complete stranger driving the truck, it's me. I'm behind the wheel and I have the knowledge that it is Nathalie in the cab. I purposefully sped up and braked at the right time, knowing that my truck would smash the cab to smithereens. Once the truck makes impact with the cab, I'm awoken by a jolt of my body. I look at my watch and it's seven in the morning: time for work. I get up from the chair in pain! My back is killing me! The ache is in the middle of my back, probably from my posture. My mom always tells me to fix my posture. She tells me every time she sees me having a hunchback. It gets annoying, really annoying.

I give Nathalie a peck on her forehead, "See you later, darling!" I walk out the door and head back to my house to freshen up. My whole day at work is occupied by the thoughts of Nathalie: is she ok?  

Has she woken up early? Psh! No, they gave her so much anaesthetic! Will she have some surgery today?

I guess I'll find out tonight.