Chapter 13 :{)

Author's Note: Hi!! I hope you're all enjoying this story :) There is probably only gonna be like 2 or 3 more chapters cos I wanna start a new one real soon :) If anyone has any ideas about new stories, feel free to comment below! I'm open to all suggestions! yay! thanks :) 

If you wanna know more about the setting in this chapter, watch the video down to the right of your page. You'll see the setting that this chapter is set in :) lol thanks :) And, please, enjoy this chapter :) 

------ ---------- ------------ ------------- ----------- ----------- --------- -----------

We hop into the rental car and drive off. Does Kendall tell me where we were going? No. Does he blindfold me? Luckily, no! I am able to view the scenery around me. The majestic trees popping up in the distance. Their branches and leaves swaying in the gentle, cool breeze. Kendall cranks the radio up so that the music could, probably, be heard back in Australia! Actually, that's a slight exaggeration but it was really loud - the way we like it! As the car rolls through the country side, a huge forest comes looming over us. It's phenomenal!  Either, we're gonna drive right past it or we're gonna drive through it. None of my guesses are right though. Kendall parks the car in a spot and gets out of the car. I follow. 

"Where are we? And where are we going?" I ask curiously.

"We are in Maui and we are going in there!" He replies, pointing towards the forest.

"I know we're in Maui! But how are we going to go through there?" 

"Well, you're wearing sneakers, and I'm wearing sneakers. We have an assortment of food and drinks in that bag. And the day is young," He says, "So, my guess is that we are going to go for a nice hike through the forest and maybe go for a dip in the plunge pool!"

"That sounds really fun except for the hike part," I smile. He grabs my hand, puts the bag on his back and we begin our trek towards the final destination!

**** One Hour Later ****

So, we've been walking for an hour. I'm tired! My feet are killing me! And I have a feeling that we're probably going to have to hike back to the car! I really hope there isn't long to go!

"And. We. Are. Here!" He announces. He takes his bag off and begins to set up a picnic. 

"FINALLY!!!" I say, as I plonk myself on the floor while I watch him take out the food and set everything up. My gaze moves around the area."Wow!" I exclaim, "this looks incredible! How did you find this place?" 

"Well, the guys and I were hiking here during our tour and we just happened to come along and find this pristine place." He replied. I wandered around, touching the rough trees, pulling off a soft, green leaf randomly. "Ready for a swim?" Kendall queries. He startles me. You know that feeling you get when you're deep in thought and then someone randomly speaks? Well, that's what just happened and i freaked out. Yeah, i know, I'm odd! I nod as I begin to peel off my clothing that is sticking to my body from sweat. 

Kendall and I jump in the pool. The water splashes around us and, thus, we begin the Water Fight! I splash! He splashes back! it's intense!! Whoever wins, gets a kiss from the loser. It's a pretty great prize either way. 

"Nathalie?" Kendall asks while the splashing continues.

"Yep?" I reply.

"I win!!" He says.

"What do you mean you win??" 

"Well, you see, I'm amazing and I... just won! That's why! I'm too awesome to lose! haha!" He says.

"Yeah? Because I thought that I am much more amazing and awesome than you will ever be!" I reply.

"really? You sure 'bout that?" 

"Yep!!" I say as he wraps his arms around me. He tackles me in the water. It's so much fun!! 

We stay in the water for quite a while. It's relaxing. We just talk about stuff, we kiss. We just do what we want. That's what we've been doing for our entire holiday! It's been amazing. No parents, no friends. Just us, together. 

We begin the hike back towards the car through the jungle. Although we are soaked, we are soon fried again. The strong sun rapidly evaporates the water droplets from us and into the atmosphere. Once we arrive to the car, we head off in direction of our hotel. We arrive there at about 9pm so we order room service and head off to bed.

"I had a really good day today," I whisper to Kendall,"Thankyou!"

"I had a great time too! I'm really happy you liked it!" He replies. I lay my head on his chest as he wraps his arm around my shoulder. "Good night!"