Chapter 18 :{)

Author's Note: Hi! Just hoping you guys are enjoying the story :{) idk when it'll finish maybe at chapter 20? I have no clue :) it depends on how many ideas i have and if there's stuff i can add that can make it not completely boring and repetitive. ENJOY :{) #Nandall hehehehehehe

FANGIRLING BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!! THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE GOING ON A WORLD TOUR NEXT YEAR AND ARE STARTING IN AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #FangirlAlert

----------- ----------- ---------- ------------ --------------- ----------

Nathalie's POV :{)

OK, so I've been in Australia for about 3 days. It's been a total bore-fest! Aria has had heaps of tests for Uni and I can't be stuffed hanging out with anyone else. The truth is, I want Kendall. I need Kendall.

So, today is the day of my Dad's funeral. I really don't want to go. A funeral is basically a group gathering of family and friends where everyone sits down or stands (depending on space) and they cry and reminisce together. It's really sad. Today I've decided to make this funeral kinda special to me by wearing the dress that my dad told me that I looked like his cute little princess. It was only a few months ago that I wore it, so it still fits and still maintains. I don't care if people think it's too bright for such a sad event. It's special to me. 

"The limo is here, Nathalie," My mum calls out. Her eyes are already slightly red and puffy. She's been like this for the past week. I don't blame her. I make my way down the stairs, grab my bag and walk outside to the limo to greet my family. 

My young cousin, Toby, comes up to me and gives me a hug. He's so cute! I could just gobble him up! We all jump in the limo and head to the church. It doesn't take too long to arrive. As we pull up by the curb, there is already a large group of people standing outside; old, young, men, women, children, friends, family; everyone. I never knew that my father knew that many people. I guess funerals are a sad way of meeting heaps of people that you've never known before. We all get out of the limo and walk in after the large crowd towards our seats at the front. I hate sitting at the front of the entire congregation. The priest walks up to the coffin and begins to talk about stuff. I don't know what he's talking about since I blank out. I'm awoken from my various thoughts by a nudging. It's my turn for my speech.

Here I go, "Thank you everyone for coming out today. It really means a lot to me, my mum and of course my dad. He was a very loving father, husband, son, uncle and godfather. I remember this time when I was really young and I was hanging out with a few of my cousins. They were always calling him 'Uncle' so, from that day, I also started calling him uncle because, I figured that was normal. He was always laughing at me whenever I called him Uncle. Even before this tragic accident, I was still calling him Uncle sometimes. Whenever I tripped, laughed and cried, he would always be the first one there to make sure I'm okay; him and his smile. I loved him a lot and, don't get me wrong, I still do and I will always love him. Just because we won't ever see him again, it doesn't necessarily mean that my love and your love for him should wane," My tears start to fall, "Our time in America was amazing. I've never seen my dad so happy when he was working at Paramount. Everyone working there thought "He was an awesome addition to the set". Scott Fellows said this. Everyone loved him there.  Now, I'd like to pass it back to Priest Matthew. Thank you all for coming," I wipe my tears away and make my way back to my seat. 

Soon enough, the church is over and we all head to the cemetery. Once we arrive, my mum and I stand by the hole and wait for the 'ceremony' to begin. People come and talk to us to give us their condolences, which is sweet but really annoying. One person comes, then another, then another! I don't even know most of these people. They're just faces that I'm going to forget. The priest is just about to start when two familiar hands wrap around my waist.

"How are you, Nat?" The voice asks. Aaaahhh, how I've missed his voice.

"I'm doing okay, I guess," I reply, as he comes beside me, "What are you doing here?"

"I just thought that you needed some company," He simply says.

"You're right, I do. Thank you, Kendizzzzle," I say.

"Hey, anything for you," he says as I pull him into a hug, "I love you, Nathalie,"

"I love you too," I say. He holds me in his arms as everyone watches my dad's coffin. I let my tears fall freely onto his t-shirt as he pulls me into him tighter. Afterwards, we all head to the cafe for some afternoon tea. Kendall and I sit down on some chairs with some finger food and talk about stuff. 

"So, I still don't get why you're here. I mean, don't you have the show to film?" I query him.

"Yes, I do have the show but I couldn’t bear the thought of us not being together I really want to be there for you through this," He replies.

"Thank you. But Kendall," I start.

"What?" He says. I can tell he's really worried.

"Although I really do love you and love that you came here, it's just that..." I say.

"You don't want to get back together. I get it," Kendall finishes.

"I do. I really do want to get back together! But I just don't have the energy to have a relationship with someone on the other side of the world," I say.

"Well," he starts, smiling, "I'm gonna see if I can change your mind within a week,"

"That should be fun to see," I chuckle. I really love him. If only I could just move back to L.A. with him!! Then everything would be perfect except for the fact that my dad wouldn't be there and my mum would rather stay here since we don't have a house in America. Since when did my life get so forking complicated?!! At least I have a week with Kendall. One whole week. Wow!