Chapter 11 :{)

Author's Note: __Okay, so I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far. Like I've mentioned before, this story will be ending soon. :'( Don't be sad because i _will be writing another story soon about......................

*Drum roll please!!!!!!* ................................................. JUSTIN BIEBER!! Actually, it's not certain but that's what I'm thinking :) 

 Special announcement everyone: I uploaded this on James Maslow's birthday so... HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!!!! I love you!!! I hope you have a great day!!! Can people please share this on twitter and tag @jamesmaslow please! :) Thank you :)

------- -------- -------- ------- --------- ---------- --------- --------- ---------- ---------

 “Please put on your seatbelts as we have now begun our descent into Maui. The time is 4:30pm and it is 83 degrees Fahrenheit,” The voice of the Pilot says, “We hope you have enjoyed your flight with V America,”

I lean over to Kendall, “Yay! We’re here!”

“I know right! It’s gonna be incredible!” He replies. We buckle our seat belts and wait for the plane to make landfall. 

-----------------------------------------------------

“Wow!! This hotel looks soooooo cool!” I say in amazement as I gaze around the lobby.

“Wait until you see our suite!” Kendall replies, smiling. He’s always smiling. It’s nice to see him like that. His green eyes blaze through me every time he looks at me. No matter how long I spend with him, I’ll never get used to his hypnotising emerald green eyes. We walk up many stairs until we reach Suite 2J. Kendall inserts the key into the lock and opens the door handle.

“Enter me lady,” Kendall says in a posh accent as he gestures me to enter the room. I walk in and can’t hide my amazement.

“Oh My Gosh!!!!!!!!” I say, “This place looks incredible! It’s so big!”

“It is!” Kendall says as I walk around and discover the suite. There’s a kitchen to the left of the door that joins on to a dining room. The lounge room has a large window that looks over the beautiful Hawaiian ocean. The bathroom. Don’t get me started. It’s incredible!! There’s a huge cupboard filled with complimentary make-up and styling appliances. The shower is huge and, right opposite, is a huge spa! I can’t wait to use it tonight. There are three bedrooms. Two of them have a single bed each and the other one has a double bed with a large TV that is mounted on the wall.

“Nathalie?” Kendall shouts.

“Yeah?” I reply from the master bedroom.

“What do you want for dinner?” He asks. It’s already time for dinner? Time does go so fast!

“Umm… I don’t mind. What do you want?” I ask.

“Well, I also checked out that master bedroom’s awesome HD TV so I was thinking maybe room service and a movie?” He says.

“That sounds great!” I reply. Kendall dials the number of the room service and orders a large Hawaiian pizza to celebrate our trip.

*Ding Dong* 

Room Service” The man calls out.

Kendall gets up from the couch on which we were sitting on and goes to answer the door.

“Mmmm! That smells really good. Thank you sir,” Kendall says, “How much will that be?”

“It does smell good! Ummm... That will be $19.50,” The man says as Kendall passes over $25,”Thank you for the tip Mr Schmidt!”

“It’s okay! Bye!” Kendall replies as the man walks towards the door. Kendall walks towards the master bedroom with the pizza.

“Where are you going?” I ask.

“I thought we were going to go and watch a movie,” he replies. I nod and follow him in. He puts the pizza on the table before he sets up the TV.

“So what are we going to watch?” I ask, curiously.

“Well, there’s Harry Potter or The Hunger Games? You choose!” He says.

“Umm… well I do love Harry but I also love Katniss so… I’m going to have to choose both!” I say.

“Both? Seriously?!”

“Okay fine! The Hunger Games tonight and Harry Potter tomorrow! Happy?” I say.

“Yes! Very!” He says, matter-of-factly.

We grab slices of pizza and start watching Katniss’ survival in the Games. I don’t get to watch the ending because I end up falling asleep on Kendall’s shoulder.

I wake up during the night and discover that Kendall is still beside me, with a blanket covering both of us. I snuggle in closer to him. He briefly opens his eyes and cuddles me tighter. I feel like nothing can hurt us when we’re together. His arm is like a force field from the outer world.

The morning comes and we both wake up, still in the same position.

“Morning Nat! Did you get a good sleep?” He asks.

“I actually did. You?”

“Nope! My arm is aching so bad!” He replies.

“You know, you could’ve moved it!” I say.

“Yeah I could’ve but you looked really comfortable so I thought I’d stay as still as I possibly could,”

“Lol Thanks Kendall!” I say, ”So what are we gonna do today?”

“Well, we’re in Hawaii so I thought that we could go to the beach!”

“That sounds really good! I’m gonna go get changed!” I get out of bed and grab my stuff to get changed. First full day in Hawaii and I’m going to the beach!! YES!! One of my life long dreams is finally coming true and with someone that I really like. Could this get better?? I don’t think so! 

"I'm ready Kendall!" I say. 

"Well, then, let's go!" He says with his beautiful smile and sparkling green eyes expressing sincere happiness.