/2/

"Get up fucktard."

Yugyeom rubbed his eyes, looking up at the person who dared to wake him so early in the morning. His vision cleared to reveal a familiar boyish grin and mischevious eyes. "Hey sweetheart, how was your wet dream?"

Yugyeom jumped, causing him and Bambam to hit heads, hard. Bambam fell back dramatically, groaning and clutching his forehead. Yugyeom rubbed his head, wincing at the pain. He remembered what Bambam had said and quickly looked down. Bambam laughed when he saw him looking at his perfectly dry crotch.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?", Yugyeom hissed, getting out of bed and pulling on the nearest pair of pants. He hated it when Bambam showed up unannounced in the morning, since Yugyeom usually slept in only his underwear and didn't like being exposed in front of people.

"I know how long you take to get ready in the morning and I didn't want us to be late on our first day", Bambam replied, already searching through Yugyeom's drawers without permission as he always did. He started digging through a pile of laundry as Yugyeom searched his closet for a shirt.

If there was one thing about Bambam that Yugyeom did like, it was his punctuality. He was always on time. Or, he didn't show up at all.

"Score!" Bambam pulled a bag of doritos out of seemingly nowhere, shoving a handful of the stale chips into his mouth. Yugyeom raised an eyebrow at him.

"What a healthy and nutritious breakfast you're having today, Bambam."

Bambam stuck his tongue out at the taller boy, showing a mouthful of chewed up doritos. Yugyeom threw a pair of dirty underwear at the boy's head in retaliation.

Yugyeom finally found an acceptable outfit, bringing it with him into the bathroom to change. After he was done, he opened the door so he could talk to Bambam as he finished getting ready.

"How'd you even get in anyway?"

Bambam shrugged. "Your window."

Yugyeom shrugged in a "of course you did" kind of way and began to brush his teeth. An hour later, he was ready for school. It wasn't until then that the nerves started to set in.

Bambam poked at Yugyeom's half-eaten plate of eggs. "Not gonna eat that?"

Yugyeom sighed and pushed his plate towards Bambam. He couldn't help but get nervous thinking about how high school would be. Maybe Bambam would abandon him for someone cooler. Maybe he wouldn't do as well in the classes and fail everything. Maybe...

"Yo, Yugs, what's wrong?"

Yugyeom turned to Bambam, scrunching his nose when he saw his mouthful of eggs. Knowing Bambam, it would happen at least twenty more times that day.

"Just nervous about school, I guess", Yugyeom replied. Bambam nodded in agreement.

"Oh yeah, me too. S'okay though, we got eachother, right?" Bambam nudged the taller boy with his elbow, flashing his famous grin. Yugyeom rolled his eyes and tried to control his smile.

"You can't hide that smile from me, Kim Yugyeom", Bambam said, poking Yugyeom's cheek with a finger. Yugyeom tried to elbow him away, only causing Bambam to attack him with more force. Soon, they were in a full on tickle-fight, Yugyeom as the victim of tickles and Bambam the victim of Yugyeom's curse words and sharp kicks.

The two boys collapsed on the ground, exausted. Bambam rubbed his side and winced. "Seriously Yugs, do you do kickboxing or something?"

Yugyeom laughed and shook his head. "Next time, keep your demon fingers off of me."