/24/

Yugyeom stepped out of the shower, his bare feet hitting the cold tiles as steam floated around him. He quickly got dressed and left the bathroom, heading to his room and peeking inside. Bambam was laying on the bed, his hair still wet from his own shower.

Yugyeom headed over and Bambam sat up, grinning at the taller boy. He sat down next to him, pulling the shorter towards himself by his hips. Bambam laughed softly as Yugyeom buried his face in the other boy's shoulder, kissing him lightly. It was around 6:00 pm and Yugyeom's parents would be home in about two hours.

Bambam rested his cheek on Yugyeom's head, sighing deeply. His fingers intertwined with the other boy's as Yugyeom continued to place light kisses on his shoulder and neck.

"I love you, Yugyeom."

Yugyeom froze for a second before continuing his kissing, pretending not to have heard. Bambam shifted slightly.

"Yugyeom. I love you."

Yugyeom started kissing Bambam's neck harder, pushing the other boy back on the bed. Bambam let Yugyeom kiss him a little bit longer before pushing him back softly, his eyes meeting the taller boy's.

"I love you."

Yugyeom felt his chest rising and falling heavily. He hung his head.

Bambam reached up and stroked Yugyeom's cheek, catching a few tears on his fingers.

"Don't cry."

"I'm so sorry", Yugyeom whispered. He tried to stop the tears but they kept coming. It was quickly becoming harder and harder for him to breathe.

Bambam sat up, wrapping his arms around Yugyeom's body and pulling him close. Yugyeom sobbed, his heart aching so bad he thought he might die.

He wanted to say it. He really did.

Bambam stroked his fingers through Yugyeom's hair. "I love you, Yugyeom. I love you. I love you. I love you..."

He kept repeating it over and over again, and each time he did only made Yugyeom sob harder. He kept shaking his head and Bambam would kiss his hair, still whispering those three words.

Bambam leaned down so his mouth was next to Yugyeom's ear. "I know you can't say it now, and I think I know why. But I want you to know that even if you never say it back, it will always be true for me. I will never stop loving you, Kim Yugyeom."

Yugyeom squeezed his eyes shut, tears still falling off his eyelashes. He clutched Bambam's hoodie like it was his lifeline. "Don't leave me."

Bambam pulled back, using a hand to tilt Yugyeom's chin up, meeting his eyes. His expression was stern.

"I would never leave you."

\

The next morning, Yugyeom ignored his alarm. He let it ring for half an hour while staring up at the ceiling. It wasn't until Mark sleepily walked into his room and turned it off himself did he bother to even move.

Mark collapsed on the edge of the bed, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He sighed, gazing over at his younger brother who had buried himself in his covers.

"What happened?"

"Nothing", Yugyeom replied. It came out muffled and Mark rolled his eyes.

"I told you Yugyeom, you don't have to lie to me. What happened?"

Yugyeom uncovered his head, glancing at Mark quickly before looking away. "I can't say it."