/9/

"Why aren't you saying anything?"

Bambam poked Yugyeom's cheek, causing the taller boy to snap out of his daze and glare at the other boy. Bambam grinned sheepishly, moving his finger away before Yugyeom snapped it in half.

"I swear, you've only said, like, ten words to me today", Bambam continued through a mouthful of food. He glanced at Yugyeom, waiting for a reply. The other was poking at his food with his fork.

"I just have something to do today", Yugyeom muttered in reply. He couldn't stop thinking about Jaebum and their date. He was filled with nerves.

"What is it?", Bambam asked. Yugyeom started to panic, quickly thinking up a lie.

"Um, Mark and I are going somewhere."

"Where?"

"Just, to visit our grandma."

Bambam snorted, giving Yugyeom a look of disbelief. "Seriously? Your grandma?"

"Mark hasn't seen her in awhile and he's taking me with", Yugyeom defended. He poked at his potatoes, hoping Bambam wouldn't see through his lie.

Bambam nodded. "Alright."

Yugyeom quietly sighed, thankful that Bambam was so gullible. "Hey, do you wanna hang out on Saturday? Unless you're sleeping over at Grandma's", Bambam teased. Yugyeom rolled his eyes.

"Sure. And shut up."

Bambam laughed, gazing over at his taller friend. Yugyeom was smiling, just a small one, but it was still there.

\

"How does this look?"

Mark looked up from his book. His younger brother was standing in his doorway, posing slightly. Mark furrowed his brows.

"What?"

Yugyeom sighed, his long body dropping. "My outfit."

Mark looked him over quickly. Yugyeom was wearing black jeans and a loose, white silk button up with a leather jacket.

"Um, good I guess? Why are you getting all dressed up?"

Yugyeom blushed, looking at the ground and shuffling his feet. "I'm just, uh, going out with a friend."

"Oh. Tell Bambam I said hi", Mark replied, looking back at his book.

"Not Bambam", Yugyeom corrected. Mark looked up in surprise.

"Oh? What's their name?"

"Jaebum."

Mark nodded. "Cool." He looked up at Yugyeom, flashing a quick smile. "Well, have a good time."

Yugyeom smiled back and rushed out of Mark's room. He sat in the front room, nervously checking his phone every couple of seconds, waiting for 5 o'clock to come. Finally, there was a knock on the door.

Yugyeom took a deep breath, smoothing out his shirt and trying to calm himself. He put on a shy smile and opened the door.

"Hey", Jaebum said, smiling coolly. He was wearing black jeans and a nice black t-shirt, paired with his usual leather jacket. He looked a lot less nervous than Yugyeom, standing there with his hands in his pockets and his hair slicked back.

"Hi", Yugyeom breathed in reply. He stayed where he was, looking at the beautiful boy in front of him, until Jaebum cleared his throat and pulled him out of his trance. He grabbed his wallet and shoved it in his pocket, stepping out on to the porch and closing the door behind him. "Let's go."