/20/

Yugyeom spent the next couple days following Jaebum around like his own personal pet. Whenever the older boy beckoned, Yugyeom showed up, pretending to be happy and in love.

On the inside, he felt like he was dying.

Bambam hadn't talked to him for days. He was always in the background, watching him and Jaebum act. Yugyeom would always catch his gaze on the two of them and his stomach would flip. He wanted to put the entire world behind for that boy.

He couldn't though. He was too scared of what would happen.

He was standing next to Jaebum, who was talking to another senior about "how happy they were together". Yugyeom was barely paying attention; he was too busy searching the halls for a certain silver-haired boy.

He finally spotted him, walking with Chris, Felix, and Changbin with a solemn expression. Yugyeom immediately moved towards the smaller boy, catching his hand to stop him. Bambam stared up at him, eyes wide.

"Can we talk, please?", Yugyeom asked. Bambam paused before tearing his hand out of Yugyeom's and trying to walk away. Yugyeom caught his hand again, still holding him back.

"Let go", Bambam growled, trying to tear his hand out again. Yugyeom tightened his grip.

"Not until you talk to me."

"Let go!"

Bambam finally tore his hand out, glaring at the taller boy. The senior talking to Jaebum snickered.

"You better watch over your boyfriend, JB", he said. Jaebum was staring at Yugyeom in panic.

Jaebum walked over to the two boys, easily slinging an arm around Yugyeom's shoulder. As much as he wanted to shrug it off, he didn't.

Bambam turned his glare to Jaebum, staring him down darkly. Jaebum stared back with a daring expression.

The senior easily slid in next to them. He laughed. "You know, I've never seen you two kiss. I'm starting to think maybe you're not really together."

Jaebum's eyes widened before he laughed uneasily. "We kiss plenty. We're just not big fans of PDA."

Yugyeom hated the way Jaebum said "we" like everything he said also applied to Yugyeom.

"Oh sure", the senior replied sarcastically. Every second, Jaebum's expression became more and more panicked.

"Look, I'll kiss him right now."

Yugyeom's eyes widened and he turned to look at the older boy. Bambam's fists clenched and he glared at Yugyeom, seemingly daring him to do it.

Jaebum whipped around to Yugyeom, grabbing his face roughly and pressing his lips to the younger's. The kiss was emotionless and sloppy. Yugyeom wanted nothing more than to tear apart from him and run away.

When Jaebum pulled back, Yugyeom glanced back at where Bambam had been standing. He was nowhere to be seen.

\

"Bambam, wait!"

School was over and Yugyeom, walking out of the building, had spotted Bambam and the others leaning on a wall a few feet away.

Bambam turned his head, and seeing Yugyeom, immediately started walking away. Yugyeom ran faster, quickly catching up to the smaller boy and grabbing his wrist. Bambam spun around, ripping his arm out of Yugyeom's grasp. Then, he pulled his hand back and brought it forward, hard, on Yugyeom's nose.