/17/

"Hurry!"

Yugyeom glared over his shoulder at Bambam, who had just whispered at him harshly as he struggled to climb in through his window. It was Monday morning and Yugyeom was quickly changing and grabbing his things before school started. Changbin was the get-away car, parked a few houses away. Bambam was the very unnecessary look-out.

Yugyeom made it into his room, out of breath from his struggle to get in the window. It was infinity times easier to climb out the window then in. He didn't know how Bambam did it.

Yugyeom grabbed a new pair of jeans and a random hoodie. He quickly stripped down to his boxers and changed. He could feel Bambam's gaze on his back.

He grabbed his backpack as fast as possible and started to the window, hearing someone coming down the stairs to his room. "Go, go!", he whispered harshly after getting out the window, pulling Bambam off the ground. The two boys charged out of Yugyeom's yard, hopping into Changbin's car. They gasped for air, Bambam collapsing on Yugyeom and laughing. They all cheered as Changbin sped off.

Yugyeom laughed, running a hand through his hair. He was starting to like these kids.

\

"Hey, mind if we sit here?"

Chris, Changbin and Felix hovered over the table, and Yugyeom nodded, his mouth full of food. Chris grinned and set his tray down, sitting across from Yugyeom. Felix and Changbin sat next to him.

No one had sat next to Bambam and Yugyeom in the entire time they had known each other. But here was three boys, perfectly happy to sit with the two outcasts.

"How's your tattoo doing, Chris?", Bambam asked jokingly, a grin plastered on his face. Chris threw a potato chip at Bambam's head.

"Shut the fuck up."

Chris's tattoo was a kangaroo on the bottom of his back, like a tramp stamp. The boys didn't miss any chance to tease him about it.

They ate lunch, happily talking and laughing together. After eating, Chris suggest that they ditch, and Yugyeom, not seeing any point in going to classes that he hated, agreed. They ran to Changbin's car, speeding away faster than was legal, all cheering.

Bambam rolled down the window and threw his homework from that day out the window and soon the other boys joined in, watching the white papers float away in the wind.

They spent the day driving around, stopping at random places and spending all their money on food. They laughed together and nothing mattered.

"Holy shit, that was great."

Bambam collapsed into bed next to Yugyeom and both boys tried to stifle their laughing. It was 1 am and they had just snuck back into Yugyeom's room after waving goodbye to the others as they drove off.

"It really was", Yugyeom replied, smiling. Bambam sighed, leaning his head on Yugyeom's shoulder.

"Do you like them? Like, honestly?"

"Of course", Yugyeom whispered back. They were the first people, other than Bambam and Mark, and Jaebum for a short time, that he didn't need to worry about insulting. He enjoyed their company and could talk to them easily. It wasn't forced like it was with other people

"Do you...", Bambam trailed off. Yugyeom turned his head to gaze at the shorter boy who was staring up at the ceiling. He closed his eyes before finishing his question. "Do you like me?"