/23/

//smut warning :)))//

The next day was hard.

Bambam acted like he normally did. He laughed and joked around. He teased everyone. He smiled. But there was something off, something different in his eyes.

He seemed uncomfortable around Yugyeom. The taller boy could tell he was trying but something was bothering him.

And he knew exactly what.

The same thing kept running through Yugyeom's mind. He kept wondering why it was so hard to say it back.

Only three words.

But was it really three words? Or was it a tidal wave of emotion and heavy feelings? Feelings that Yugyeom was completely and totally terrified of.

He knew he loved Bambam. That part was easy. The hard part was figuring out why Bambam loved him.

Yugyeom didn't feel worthy of his love. Bambam was so amazing and perfect in every way and Yugyeom was a mess. Why would anyone love him?

It didn't make any sense.

\

"Can I come over today or are you grounded for life?"

Bambam looked up at the taller boy, a joking smile on his lips.

Yugyeom shook his head, returning the smile uneasily. "You can."

Bambam hummed. "What did your parents say?"

The taller boy sighed deeply, rubbing his forehead. "Well, they lectured me for hours and made sure I knew I was a disappointment and then they told me to go to bed. I guess they just don't care enough to punish me."

"I could do it for you", Bambam whispered, standing on his tip-toes to reach Yugyeom's ear. Yugyeom sncrunched his nose then pushed the smaller boy. Bambam laughed loudly, running off toward their bus. Yugyeom chased him, also laughing.

The bus ride home was mostly Bambam talking. They got off near Yugyeom's house and walked the rest of the way. When they got there, they immediately headed downstairs to Yugyeom's room. Bambam threw his backpack and shoes on the ground, collapsing on the bed. Yugyeom layed down next to him, grabbing his book off the desk and starting to read.

"Seriously?", Bambam asked, grabbing the book out of Yugyeom's hands. He gazed at the pages before throwing the book away, turning to look at Yugyeom. He smiled before kissing the boy's lips softly. "Pay attention to me when I'm here, asshole."

Yugyeom chuckled, pulling the smaller boy closer. He kissed his forehead, then his nose, and then his lips. Bambam gazed up at him, his eyes hopeful.

Yugyeom knew he wanted him to say it back. He didn't know if he could.

He moved down to Bambam's chin, kissing it softly before moving to his jaw. Bambam stroked his back, his fingers catching on the fabric every so often.

Yugyeom started kissing his neck and Bambam's hands tightened. He started to suck, and Bambam made a small sound in his throat.

"Are you giving me a fucking hickey?", Bambam asked, his voice thick. Yugyeom nodded before moving down to the boy's collarbone, started to suck there. Bambam laughed. "My foster parents will see."