/26/

Bambam's eyes widened. He stared at the sobbing boy before him with a surprised expression.

"Really?", he whispered, his voice soft but scratchy.

Another sob racked Yugyeom's body and he covered his face with his hands, crying uncontrollably. Bambam was in too much shock to try and comfort him.

"Yes", Yugyeom sobbed. He looked up at the shorter boy. "I love you so, so much. I love you so much sometimes it feels like I'm dying. Every time I look at you, I feel like I'm drowning in everything you are. You swallow me whole and I don't know what I'm going to fucking do with you. If you leave...if you leave me, I think I would die. I think I would actually die, Bambam."

Yugyeom finished, taking a deep gulp of air. He was still crying hysterically and Bambam just seemed to realize because he laughed quietly and wrapped Yugyeom in a hug.

"Oh Yugyeom, you fucking nerd. Calm down, it's okay." He patted Yugyeom's back comfortingly as Yugyeom cried harder. He placed a kiss on the taller boy's hair. "I love you so goddamn much, you emo piece of shit."

Yugyeom laughed messily through his tears. He tried to wipe his cheeks with his sleeves and Bambam pulled back, chuckling at him. The shorter boy wiped the tears off Yugyeom's face and the he gazed up at him.

"I can't believe you were going to break up with me."

Yugyeom's slapped Bambam's arm and the other boy laughed. "Shut the fuck up."

Bambam smiled, his face softening. He placed a hand on Yugyeom's wet cheek, gazing into the taller boy's eyes. He used a finger to stroke Yugyeom's cheek and the other boy leaned in to the touch, one last tear rolling down his face.

"How could I ever leave a boy like you?", Bambam whispered. Yugyeom's stomach filled with butterflies as Bambam leaned forward.

This time when they kissed, it was different. Bambam was soft with Yugyeom, as if he might break. He kissed him like it was the last thing he would ever do.

Their lips moved together, Bambam's hands still on Yugyeom's face. The moment was quiet and precious.

When Bambam pulled away, he gazed in Yugyeom's eyes. He combed his fingers through the taller boy's hair, just looking at him. Yugyeom felt his entire body fill with warmth and comfort.

"I love you", Bambam whispered once again. Yugyeom closed his eyes, leaning into the other boy's touch.

"I love you too."

\

"Hey, Yugyeom, can I talk to you about something?"

Mark hovered by the door awkwardly. Bambam quickly moved his head out of Yugyeom's lap, scooting away from the taller boy and blushing. It was Saturday morning and Bambam had stayed over the night before. They had been sitting on the bed, Yugyeom playing with Bambam's hair while he talked and listening to music.

"No, it's okay!", Mark assured Bambam. His smile was awkward and he seemed embarrassed that he'd walked in on such a tender moment.

Bambam smiled at Mark just as awkwardly and twisted his hands together, glancing at Yugyeom who was also blushing.

"Uh, let's go talk about that thing", Yugyeom said quickly, pulling Mark with him out of the room.

"Sorry", Mark said and Yugyeom shook his head, chuckling quietly.

"It's okay. What did you want to talk about?"

Mark bit his cheek, suddenly nervous. "Well...I found Jackson's instagram account."

Yugyeom's eyes widened. "Seriously?"

Mark nodded, smiling softly. "I want to message him but I'm not sure what to say..."

Yugyeom hummed in thought. "Bambam's better at this stuff than I am."

"Do you think he could help?"

Yugyeom nodded, quickly going and grabbing Bambam and pulling him out to Mark. "Mark needs help flirting with a guy."

Mark pinched the bridge of his nose. "Did you really have to word it like that?" Bambam took the phone out of his hands, gazing at the screen.

"His name is Jackson?"

Mark and Yugyeom nodded. Bambam bit his lip, thinking for a second before quickly typing out a message and handing it to Mark so he could approve of it.

Mark nodded. "This is...perfect. Thanks Bambam."

Bambam flashed a smile. "No problem. When he replies, just try and stay cool and don't freak out or you'll scare him off. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to steal my boyfriend back." He grabbed Yugyeom's hand and pulled him back into the bedroom. Yugyeom waved Mark goodbye.

"I didn't know Mark was gay", Bambam said as they sat back down on the bed. Yugyeom laughed, moving Bambam's head back into his lap.

"Yeah, I just found out the other day. He spent a night with that Jackson guy when he went to China last year and I guess he still likes him."

Bambam hummed, closing his eyes as Yugyeom's finger stroked through his hair. Yugyeom smiled softly, leaning down and kissing his boyfriend on the forehead.

Bambam scrunched his nose and Yugyeom laughed. Bambam smiled up at the taller boy.

"We should go somewhere."

"Where?"

Bambam thought for a second before his face lit up. "Let's meet up with Chris and the others. We haven't seen them for a while."

"Alright. Don't forget your shoes", Yugyeom reminded Bambam as the smaller boy started to open the window. Bambam smiled sheepishly and put on his worn shoes.

They headed out the window and Bambam texted the others as they walked out of the gated community. They were walking along a street in the south side when Changbin pulled up in his car.

"Hey, get your gay asses in here!", Felix yelled, almost sticking his entire body out the window. Bambam laughed, opening the car door for Yugyeom.

"You're gayer than I am, you little shit. You and Changbin can't keep your hands off each other."

Changbin blushed as usual and Felix denied it but they all knew they liked each other. Chris was in the backseat with Yugyeom and Bambam and he welcomed them both with a punch on the shoulder as usual.

They drove around as always, playing music at full volume with the windows down. Out of sight, Yugyeom and Bambam were holding hands.

um:

i legIT just saw a child walking around with a whole machine gun just a second ago pleASE SAVE ME

i'm surrounded by hicks.

this chapter is a mess but i'm really stressed and tired and sad today so i don't caRE. also martha and damaris are distracting me in the gc (which y'all should join, dm ixjasxi on insta and i'll add youu)

EVERYONE READ I WHEEL ALWAYS LOVE YOU BY marthas_weed_shop DO IT OR ILL KILL MARK OFF

noot