/4/

"Yeah! Bang Chan for the win!"

Yugyeom and the rest of the boys groaned. It was the 10th time Chris had gotten a strike, and none of them were surprised. Chris was a master at bowling.

"Seriously, Chris, at least give the rest of us a chance", Felix joked. He had an australian accent as well, but his voice was much deeper than Chris's. He had also spent the entire night flirting with Changbin.

Yugyeom was surprised at how un-dark Changbin actually was. He had been trying so hard to act emo, but throughout the night it had been revealed that he was actually a total softie. Yugyeom had to stop himself from gagging everytime the shorter boy looked at Felix.

Minho was exactly like Yugyeom had guessed. Salty, bored, and completely done with everything.

"Yugyeom, it's your turn." Bambam nudged the taller boy with his elbow. Yugyeom shoved him away.

"Stop doing that."

Yugyeom walked to the lane, readying his ball. He'd gotten nothing but gutter balls the entire time, mostly because he wasn't even bothering to try. He started to get ready to throw the ball when the boys back at the table started cheering.

"Im Jaebum! We've been waiting forever!", Chris shouted, doing another bro handshake with the taller boy who had just arrived. Jaebum glanced over and connected his gaze with Yugyeom's.

"Yugyeom", he said, smiling coolly and shoving his hands in his pockets. He walked over to the younger boy. Bambam stared after him in confusion. "Who invited you?"

Yugyeom looked back at Bambam, who was halfway out of his chair and staring at him and Jaebum. "Uh, Bambam did."

Jaebum looked back and saw the skinny boy standing up at the table. "Oh, I haven't met him before. Is he one of Chris's friends?"

Yugyeom nodded. So, this is who Chris meant by JB.

"Well, I'm glad you're here. Did I interrupt your turn?"

Yugyeom shook his head. "No-no it's fine."

Jaebum stepped back, looking over Yugyeom. The other boy stood there awkwardly. "Your posture is horrible. Let me help you."

Jaebum moved behind Yugyeom, reaching his arms across the taller boy to show him how to hold the ball. Yugyeom was blushing furiously, and he could hear the other boys stifling their laughs back at the table. Bambam was still standing, glowering at Jaebum darkly.

"And then you throw it as straight as possible", Jaebum whispered, his breath hot on Yugyeom's neck. The older boy had his chest pressed against Yugyeom's back and Yugyeom was having a hard time controlling his breathing.

Yugyeom threw the ball, getting a perfect strike. His face lit up and he turned to Jaebum. "I did it!"

Jaebum smiled, patting Yugyeom on the shoulder. "Good job."

\

"Here you go, Yugyeom."

Jaebum handed a drink to Yugyeom and Yugyeom thanked him, smiling and watching the older boy walk away. Bambam glared after Jaebum.

"What a freak."

Yugyeom turned to Bambam, sucking on his straw. "What do you mean? I think he's great."