/6/

"Hey, Yugfuck! Open the goddamn window, it's fucking freezing!"

Yugyeom's eyes snapped open. He gazed at the clock; it said 4:57 a.m.

"What the fuck", he whispered. He turned around in bed and nearly had a heart-attack when he saw the face in the window. It was Bambam, with his face pressed completely against the window, staring creepily at the taller boy. Yugyeom rubbed his face and opened the window.

"Thanks", Bambam whispered, climbing inside. He sat down next to Yugyeom on his bed, shivering. Yugyeom grabbed a sweater off the floor and handed it to the smaller boy.

"What the hell are you doing here?", Yugyeom whispered, lying back down in his bed and staring up at the shivering boy. Bambam chuckled.

"Sorry, I'm still suuuper wasted, so I can't really understand what you're saying."

Yugyeom snorted and pulled his blanket over himself. Bambam layed down next to him, staring up at the ceiling.

"So, are you just gonna stay here tonight then?", Yugyeom asked, closing his eyes and tucking his head into Bambam's shoulder. Bambam nodded, his chin knocking against Yugyeom's head.

"You know, you get, like, actually nice when you're tired, sometimes", Bambam whispered. His words were slurred as a result of his drunkness.

Yugyeom smiled. "Well, I guess I'm just glad you didn't get run over by a train." He paused. "Or maybe I'm just too exausted to be mean."

Bambam giggled, and Yugyeom giggled with him.

"Yugs, can I tell you something?"

Yugyeom hummed in response, already half asleep. Bambam stayed quiet and Yugyeom started to think that maybe he'd passed out or something. The silence settled around them like a blanket.

"I kissed Chris today."

\

Light fell through Yugyeom's window, blanketing the two sleeping boys in yellow light. They were so tired they had slept through Yugyeom's alarm.

"Hey, Yugyeom, Bambam, wake up."

Mark tried to shake them awake. Only Yugyeom sat up, rubbing his eyes and looking around in confusion. "What time is it?", he asked drowsily.

"Time for you to get up. School started an hour ago. I'll drive you two, if we can get that one up."

Yugyeom looked over to where Bambam was laying, still fast asleep. He kicked the smaller boy softly, nothing. He kicked him harder, still nothing. Finally, he pried his eyelids open, hovering right above the boy and scaring the shit out of him when he woke up.

"What the fuck, Yugs! Ohhh my god, my head."

"What happened last night?", Mark asked, gazing at the boys from Yugyeom's closet where he was picking an outfit for the younger. He specifically looked at Yugyeom, eyebrows raised.

"He got drunk, came to our house, snuck in the window at 5 in the morning, and fell asleep", Yugyeom replied. He left out the part where Bambam had confessed about his kiss with Chris. He still didn't know how he felt about that.

"Hmm", Mark replied, throwing a pair of black jeans and a white hoodie at Yugyeom. "Go get ready, I'll make breakfast. Bambam, come get some aspirin."

Bambam nodded, groaning and clutching his head as he followed Mark upstairs. Yugyeom went to the bathroom, changing, brushing his teeth, and doing his hair as fast as possible. He was grateful that both his parents had work early in the morning and didn't bother to try and wake him up. Neither of them liked Bambam very much, and they would have freaked if they saw the two boys sleeping in the same bed.

Yugyeom headed upstairs where Mark was making pancakes and Bambam was staring at the table with a glass of water in one hand.

"What's wrong with you?", Yugyeom asked, bumping Bambam with his elbow as he walked past and sat down in the seat across from him.

"Don't...talk to me", Bambam replied, his voice barely audible.

"Your friend's a real lightweight, Yugyeom", Mark joked, setting a stack of pancakes in front of the two. For once, Yugyeom was the one who dug in and Bambam was the one who didn't. Instead, the shorter boy glared at Mark, the dark circles under his eyes giving it more effect. Mark just laughed though, unaffected by Bambam's glowering. "Hurry up and eat your food, I have to be at work soon."

The boys finished and hopped in Mark's car. Mark quickly dropped them off at school, waving goodbye and going off to work. They stood in front of the school, debating whether or not they should go inside.

"We should just ditch. We've already missed two periods by now."

As much as Yugyeom loved learning, he hated his classmates even more. He sighed. Would his parents be pissed if he ditched, or would they even notice, or care?

"Alright, let's go", Yugyeom replied, starting off running with Bambam at his side.

"Yeah, Kim Yugyeom! That's my man!"

They ran until they were out of sight of the school, and both boys collapsed on the sidewalk, out of breath. Bambam laughed. "Wow, I can't believe I convinced you to do that."

Yugyeom nodded, a small smile playing on his lips. But then he remembered Bambam's confession, and the smile fell, and he thought that maybe they should talk about it.

"Hey, Bam, do you remember anything from last night?"

Bambam furrowed his brows, thinking back. "Um...I remember most everything with Chris", he blushed at this point, looking at the ground. "But I don't remember coming to your house or falling asleep."

Yugyeom nodded. "Oh."

"Why?", Bambam asked. Then his eyes widened. "Did I tell you something?"

Yugyeom debated telling him that he knew about the kiss. Really, he should. It was the right thing to do. But he didn't really want to talk about the whole 'gay' thing again, seeing how great that conversation has ended last time.

"Uh, no. I was just wondering because you were really wasted when you showed up last night."

"Oh", Bambam breathed in relief. Then he stood up and brushed off his pants, grinning wildly. "So, where to Mr. Kim?"

Yugyeom smiled back. "Wherever you want, Mr. Bhuwakul."

ghit:

y'all i wanna make a playlist so you guys can listen to the music i listen to while writing this. idk if anyone would be interested but..

anyway, imma get out of bed now and go eat some food. i'm hungRY

i love you all