/15/

Yugyeom stared at his phone, once again watching the video of him and Bambam kissing. It was impossible to ignore the fact that Bambam was clearly enjoying himself in the short clip, and if Felix hadn't stepped in when he had, things might have gone further.

Yugyeom shut off his phone, throwing it to the other side of his bed. He ran a hand through his dark hair, trying to clear his mind. He didn't want to think about any of it anymore, he wanted to get out. Maybe he could walk to the gas station on the south side again.

He put on his shoes and a jacket, grabbing his wallet and phone. He climbed out his window as usual, making his way out of the gated community. Soon enough, he was at the 7-11, searching the aisles for something that interested him. It was times like these that he wished he had other friends.

Maybe he could call Chris. He'd recently gotten his number. But he still felt guilty being around him because of Bambam. He wouldn't hang out with Felix either. He was still pretty mad at him for taking the video. Changbin was too emo. He didn't have Minho's number.

Yugyeom decided to wander. There was nothing else to do anyway.

The road was lined with beaten-down gas stations and drug stores. He spotted several bars. He kept walking, keeping his head down. It would be so easy for him to leave town right now, just walk to the nearest bus station and never return.

"Hey, Kim Yugyeom, is that you?!"

Yugyeom turned his head quickly, squinting his eyes to see who was calling for him. He saw ramen-hair and immediately knew who it was.

Chris was gesturing widely, trying to get Yugyeom to come towards him. He was standing with a group of boys outside a neon-lit tattoo shop. Yugyeom paused for a second, debating on running the opposite direction. Chris was started waving even wilder and Yugyeom sighed and made his way to the other boy.

Chris punched him on the shoulder as soon as he got there. "Why didn't you tell me you were in the neighbourhood? Hey, Bambam, did you invite him?"

Yugyeom's eyes went wide and he finally noticed the silver-haired boy moping in the background. He was holding a bottle of some kind of alcohol and glaring at Yugyeom.

Bambam shook his head. "I didn't."

Chris glanced between the two in confusion. "Oh. Are you two in a fight?"

"Yes", Bambam said at the same time Yugyeom said, "No."

Chris rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, this is awkward."

Felix suddenly appeared next to Yugyeom, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. "S'okay, they can just kiss and make up."

Felix breath smelled strongly like beer and Yugyeom realized that he, and probably the rest of them, was drunk. That explained Bambam's bad mood and Chris's loudness. Changbin was now complaining loudly, trying to pry Felix off of Yugyeom.

"We're not going to kiss because Yugyeom hates me now", Bambam slurred, stepping forward uneasily. Chris laughed at that, even though it wasn't funny. Changbin and Felix had run off somewhere, probably to make out.

"Why-why does he hate you?", Chris asked, still giggling. Bambam stumbled, grabbing onto Chris's arm for support.

"Because I like him and he's still not over JB."

At those words, Yugyeom stepped forward, angrily grabbing Bambam's collar. "I am over Jaebum."

Bambam grinned lazily. "If you are, then prove it."

Yugyeom glared at the smaller boy before stepping away, trying to cool himself down. He didn't want to fight with Bambam. Plus, the boy was drunk. He didn't know what he was saying.