/13/

"Here's your clothes, shorty."

Bambam shut his locker, staring up at Yugyeom in confusion. Then he looked down and saw the pile of clothes that Yugyeom was trying to hand him and scoffed, pushing past the taller boy and starting off.

"You can keep them, giraffe. You've stretched them all out now."

Yugyeom jogged slightly, easily catchin up to his friend. He gazed at Bambam, looking him over once.

"You died your hair."

It was true. A few days ago it had been electric blue, but now it was silver, and slicked back in a way that accentuated the smaller boy's sharp features. He was wearing leather pants and his black heels with a loose, white t-shirt. All in all, he looked pretty goddamn hot.

Bambam grinned up at Yugyeom. "I did. Do you like it?"

Yugyeom nodded. The two boys continued down the hall, chatting and laughing until the first period bell rang, and they went to their separate classes. Yugyeom stared out the window all during Math, ignoring the teacher and everyone else. He did the same through the rest of his classes until it was time for lunch. He started to head towards the stairs to the cafeteria quickly, eager to see his friend again. Just as he made it to the stairs, he was stopped by a certain curly-haired, australian-accented boy.

"Yo, Yugyeom!"

The taller boy paused, internally groaning. He supposed he should say hi and at least try to act nice since Chris had invited him to his party.

Chris quickly jogged up to Yugyeom, reaching his hand up for a high-five. Yugyeom just stared at Chris's hand until he put it down again.

"I've been wanting to talk to you but I don't have your number", Chris said, looking up at Yugyeom hopefully. The taller boy only shrugged.

"Well, about the party...you had quite the night, didn't you?"

Yugyeom stared down at the other boy in confusion. "I'm sorry, what do you mean?"

"Well...you and Bambam, y'know. And the whole thing with JB."

Yugyeom only got more and more confused as Chris went on. "What do you mean "me and Bambam"? And what happened with Jaebum?"

"Oh shit, you don't remember?", Chris gasped. "You were pretty fucked up, I guess I shouldn't be surprised..."

"What happened Chris?", Yugyeom demanded, panic setting in.

Chris's eyes went wide. "Alright, alright, calm down. First, you got super drunk and got in a fight with Jaebum-"

"What did I do?", Yugyeom asked, grabbing onto one of Chris's arms. Chris slowly pried the boy's hand off before answering.

"Well, you kinda outed yourself and him to the entire school. People have been talking about you all day, I'm surprised you haven't noticed."

Yugyeom froze, all the color draining from his face. He...he what? He outed himself and Jaebum?

"Yo, it's not that big a deal. Well, it is to JB, but he'll get over it", Chris reassured him. Yugyeom didn't feel very reassured.

"What did I say, exactly?", Yugyeom asked. Chris thought for a second.

"You yelled at him for hitting on your brother while you two were on a date."

"Shit", Yugyeom hissed, covering his face with a hand. He didn't care that he'd outed Jaebum; the boy deserved it. But he did care that he'd unknowingly outed himself.

"Anyway, about you an Bambam. I didn't know you two were like...y'know", Chris said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"What?", Yugyeom asked, his voice weak from how overwhelmed he was feeling.

Chris sighed. "Are you serious? Felix saw you two himself, don't try and hide it from me."

"What did we do, Chris", Yugyeom asked through gritted teeth. Chris gave him an unbelieving look.

"Don't tell me you don't remember that, either."

"I don't", Yugyeom replied honestly. Whatever it was, it couldn't possibly be worse than outing himself and Jaebum.

Chris smiled, punching Yugyeom on the shoulder in a friendly way. "You kissed him, you idiot."

\

Yugyeom stared at his phone in disbelief. It was his twentieth time watching the short video and he still couldn't believe it was himself and Bambam in it.

They were sitting on the ground of Chris's basement, smoke curling around them, kissing.

It wasn't lowkey kissing either. It was real kissing. If Yugyeom didn't know better, he'd say that his tongue had probably been all the way down Bambam's throat Saturday night.

He watched in despair as the amount of views kept going up. He kept scrolling through the comments, seeing various responses.

This is disgusting!

I always knew he was gay.

I thought the tall one was dating JB??

Omg, who's even surprised?? These two have probably been dating since kindergarten.

lolololololol nastyyyy

Yugyeom rubbed his face with one hand. He didn't know who posted the video. Felix had taken it, and sent it to a few friends as proof, but none of them knew who had posted it. They had no idea how to take it down.

Yugyeom wondered if Bambam had seen it, and how he would react when he did see it.

The dark-haired boy shut off his phone, tossing it onto the ground and collapsing into his bed. In the span of one week, his entire life had gone to shit.

Bambam was wrong. Highschool fucking sucked.

\

A familiar tapping on his window aroused Yugyeom from his sleep. He blinked the sleep from his eyes, turning to see Bambam's skinny figure in the glass. He felt his stomach twist as he uneasily opened the window, letting the smaller boy inside.

"Thanks", Bambam whispered, sitting down next to Yugyeom on the bed. They were silent for several minutes, each boy staring at the ground.

"You've seen it, right?", Bambam whispered, gazing up at the taller boy. Yugyeom slowly nodded.

Bambam let out a deep breath, laying back on Yugyeom's bed. Yugyeom glanced back at the other boy, trying to read his facial expression in the dark.

"What are you thinking?", Yugyeom whispered, scooting back on his bed so he sitting next to Bambam's head. The smaller boy was staring up at the ceiling.

"I'm...I guess I just thought that I would be the more dominant one."

Yugyeom snorted, trying not to laugh too loud. He should have expected his friend to take it lightly. He didn't know why he was worried in the first place. He layed down on the bed next to Bambam, staring up at the ceiling as well.

"We're still friends, right?", Yugyeom asked, tilting his head to Bambam's so the other boy could hear him better.

Bambam was silent for several seconds. Yugyeom glanced over at him and saw a complicated expression on his features.

"Right."

right:

right.

oof i'm tired af and my cat is staring out my window really creepily. the yugbam is happening i hope ur excited

ummmm i really love sufjan stevens and honestly any of his songs would go good with this book??? so listen pls

im gay for everyone in twice but espeCIALLY MINA, CHAEYOUNG AND JEONGYEON (im pretty sure that's their names im new)

adieu mon homme (i don't remember what the means, i think later my man or somethin lol)