/19/

"Yo, JB."

Chris had led all four boys over to a table where Jaebum was currently sitting. He was surrounded by a group of people and was animatedly telling them a story. When he saw Chris, he stopped, and when he saw Yugyeom he jumped up quickly, wrapping an arm around the younger.

"Here he is, my new boyfriend!", Jaebum exclaimed, showing off Yugyeom to the group. Yugyeom shoved the older boy's arm off, glaring at him.

"I am not your boyfriend."

"Yet", Jaebum replied, winking. Next to Chris, Bambam clenched a fist, a dark look on his face.

Yugyeom grabbed a handful of Jaebum's hoodie, starting to pull him away from the group. "We need to talk."

He pulled the older boy back into a corner of the school, harshly letting him go when they were hidden. Jaebum glanced back and forth, checking to see if anyone was around.

"What the hell?!", Yugyeom hissed. Jaebum leaned back against the wall.

"This is your fault."

"How is it my fault?"

Jaebum's eyes widened. "You were the one who outed me to the entire school!"

"I also outed myself to the entire school!", Yugyeom retorted. "Then, some asshole uploaded that video for the entire school to see!"

Jaebum's eyes narrowed. The two boys glared at eachother for several seconds, neither one wanting to break the silence.

"Listen, Yugyeom", Jaebum finally said, moving towards the younger. "I have a certain reputation at this school. If people start seeing me as "the guy who made a move on the poor sophomores older brother", that reputation would be gone. But, if they see me as "the senior with a cute sophomore boyfriend", my reputation will be fine."

"I'm not going to play your fucking game", Yugyeom threatened. Jaebum chuckled coldly.

"Really? Maybe you'd be more willing if I told the entire school that your brother abuses you, or your little make-out buddy is using you as a sex slave?"

Yugyeom stared at the older boy, wide eyed. Was he really black-mailing him?

Jaebum stepped forward so he and Yugyeom were inches apart. "Also, maybe I could get the video taken down if you play along for a little bit. You wouldn't have to be my boyfriend long; we'll break up after a few weeks. After the break-up, I'll take down the video, and you and Bambam can ride off into the sunset together."

Yugyeom clenched his fists, thinking over his options. If he played along, Mark and Bambam would be safe, and the video would get taken down. If he didn't, who knows what Jaebum would tell everyone. He had influence and people would believe him. Mark could get kicked out of school. Bambam was just starting to make friends and open up.

"Fine", Yugyeom whispered, his voice hoarse with emotion. Just when things had started to seem okay, they all came crashing down.

"Good", Jaebum replied, stepping back. "Let's go show everyone how happy we are together."

\