/14/

The rest of the week, Yugyeom was fully aware of the glances and whispering he received from his fellow peers.

Several people had told him that they "shipped" him and Bambam. Others had vandalized his locker with offensive words. He had received pushed and shoves along with high-fives and attempted hugs. Bambam didn't have it any better.

By Friday, both boys were getting very tired of it all. So they ditched, running out of the school together, laughing and cheering. They made their way to a McDonalds, each boy buying a large fry and they sat and talked. When they were together, all the things people were saying didn't matter anymore.

They were walking along a quiet road on the south side now, Bambam trying to balance on the edge of the sidewalk and Yugyeom walking on the side of the road. Yugyeom looked up at the sky, watching the white clouds float across the wide expanse of blue.

"Yugyeom."

The taller boy looked down and saw Bambam had jumped off the sidewalk and was walking next to him.

"Yeah?"

Bambam looked at the ground, seemingly nervous. Then he laughed awkwardly. "Nothing. I was just trying to catch your attention." He started walking faster and Yugyeom sped up to catch up with him. "Let's run to the park."

They started off, running as fast as they could, feeling the wind on their skin and laughing together. Yugyeom couldn't help but notice how much he loved it when Bambam smiled.

They stopped when they got to the park, both boys gasping for air. After they caught their breath, they headed to the swings. Yugyeom swung his legs, making himself go higher and higher. Bambam didn't move, just watched the other boy with a complicated expression.

"C'mon Bam! Swing with me!", Yugyeom shouted down at the smaller boy. Bambam grinned and started pumping his legs until he was the same height as Yugyeom. He tried to reach over and grab Yugyeom's swing but was too late and almost fell off his swing. Yugyeom laughed and Bambam took it as a challenge, hopping off his swing and trying to get Yugyeom off of his.

Bambam caught one of the chains and Yugyeom was yanked suddenly. "Bam, stop!", he laughed, falling off the swing into the wood chips. Bambam tackled him, and the two boys rolled around in the wood chips for awhile, laughing and yelling at each other.

Bambam started tickling the taller boy, and Yugyeom gasped, quickly trying to move Bambam's hands away from him. "N-no B-bam stop-p", he tried to say through gasps of air that might have been laughing.

"Never", Bambam said, moving his fingers to Yugyeom's sides, which he knew was his most tickilish spot. Yugyeom started screaming no and trying to move away, a wide smile on his face.

"Look, it's those two gay kids."

Bambam stopped tickling Yugyeom, moving away from the other boy and standing up. Yugyeom took a few seconds to catch his breath, confused as to why Bambam stopped. Then, he looked in the direction Bambam was gazing and saw three kids from their school, one of them pointing at the two.

"Do you need something?", Bambam asked, a hard look on his face. Yugyeom quickly stood up, brushing the grass and wood chips off of his clothes.

"Yeah, we were just wondering why you're having sex in the middle of the park", one of the kids said. Bambam clenched his fists, starting towards the group of kids, but Yugyeom grabbed onto his jacket, holding him back.

"If that's how you think sex works, you might have some trouble in the future", Yugyeom replied, still holding onto Bambam's jean jacket.

The kid scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Why are you holding him back? I'd like to see his skinny ass try to beat me up."

Bambam then wrenched himself from Yugyeom's grasp, barreling himself into the kid. "Bam, stop!", Yugyeom shouted. He rushed forward to stop his friend.

The two boys were on the ground, rolling around and trying to hurt each other. Bambam somehow ended up on top, and he got about one good punch in before Yugyeom and the other two kids had pulled him off.

The kid spit a few drops of blood out of his mouth, one of his friends helping him up. Yugyeom and the last kid were holding Bambam back, and he struggled for a bit before relaxing. The kid let go of Bambam and went to stand by his friends, giving them both a dark look.

"You're fucking crazy", the kid who Bambam had beat up spit out before he and his friends ran off. Bambam was breathing deeply and he ran a hand through his hair shakily.

"What the hell", Yugyeom whispered, rubbing his face. He glanced at Bambam, who was staring at his bloody fist.

"Let's go home", Yugyeom said, touching Bambam's shoulder and trying to get him to move. Bambam shook his head.

"I'm sorry Yugyeom."

Yugyeom drew his eyebrows together. "What are you sorry for?"

"It's my fault that people won't leave you alone. I shouldn't have..."

"What do you mean? We were high, we didn't know what we were doing", Yugyeom interjected. Bambam was being ridiculous. How could it be his fault? Whoever posted the video was the one to blame.

"I remember", Bambam whispered, barely loud enough for Yugyeom to hear.

"What?"

"I remember kissing you. And I...my mind was there while I was doing it. I wasn't as high as you were", Bambam admitted softly. He was staring at the ground, refusing to look up at Yugyeom. The taller boy was still confused.

"Do you...you mean you wanted to kiss me?"

Bambam shook his head. "I...I don't know. Are you mad?"

Yugyeom didn't know how he felt. Maybe he was mad. No, he didn't think so. He was confused. So much had happened in two weeks, and he didn't know how he felt about any of it. Almost everyone knew he was gay, Jaebum hadn't come to school in a week, and now Bambam was admitting that he might have a crush on him?

"No, I'm not", Yugyeom whispered. He stepped away from the smaller boy, unsure. "I...I need to go home. I'll see you later."

He left Bambam standing by himself in the park.

your angsty sof boy back at it again:

i don't think i made myself clear enough last chapter i aM GAY FOR TWICE

that is all thank

slán