/27/

"Stop the car. Stop the car!"

Changbin slammed on the brakes and all the boys fell forward in their seats. Felix quickly unbuckled his seat belt.

"What the fuck Felix?", Changbin asked as the younger boy climbed out of the car. Bambam rubbed his head.

"I need it", Felix replied. Yugyeom furrowed his eyebrows and glanced out the window to see what Felix was talking about. They were parked outside a neon lit icecream shop.

"Are you on your period or something?", Changbin asked as they all got out of the car. Felix wasn't listening and was already heading inside the shop. Chris laughed, skipping ahead and catching up to the youngest boy.

"Lets go!", Bambam exclaimed, grabbing Yugyeom's hand and pulling him to the shop. Yugyeom's eyes widened and he glanced at Changbin who was giving them a knowing look. Yugyeom blushed and let Bambam pull him along.

Inside, they found Chris and Felix already in line for their icecream. They joined the boys and quickly ordered before heading over to an empty booth and sitting down.

Felix and Changbin shared a seat and Bambam and Yugyeom sat down on the other side of them. Chris pulled another chair up happily.

They started on their icecream, talking and laughing. Felix made a joke while Changbin was drinking and the older boy laughed so hard, water came out of his nose.

Yugyeom decided it was a night to remember.

\

They had abandoned Changbin's car an hour ago and were walking along the side of the road. Chris had pulled a joint out of seemingly nowhere and they were taking turns smoking it.

"I fucking love you, Felix."

Changbin slid his arm around Felix's shoulders and the younger boy laughed. He and Felix were total light-weights and had gotten high after only a few puffs.

Yugyeom's head was fuzzy but not fuzzy enough to do stupid shit like Changbin. Bambam had slid his hand into Yugyeom's a while ago.

Chris had been giving the two couples knowing looks the entire time they had been walking.

"I need a boyfriend", Chris sighed to himself.

Suddenly, a car stopped on the road next to them. Chris grabbed Changbin by his jacket to keep him from walking off.

A tall, dark-haired boy in a black hoodie got out of the drivers side door. Yugyeom's vision was blurry and he didn't realize who it was until Chris had stepped over to him defensively.

Jaebum walked toward the group of boys, avoiding their piercing gazes. Bambam gripped Yugyeom's hand tighter.

Jaebum stopped in front of Chris, staring down at the curly-haired boy. "Can I talk to him?"

Chris glared at the taller boy. He went up on his tip-toes to give himself more height.

"Why should I let you?"

Jaebum rolled his eyes. "Move, Chris."

"No!" Chris shoved Jaebum and the taller boy stumbled. "You treated him like trash and he has a right to never see you again. Stop trying to start things up again because it's not going to happen."

Jaebum ignored Chris, glancing over his curly head to meet Yugyeom's eyes. The younger boy quickly looked away, gripping Bambam's hand.

The movement drew Jaebum's eyes to the two boys' intertwined fingers.

He scoffed. "I knew you'd run right to him."

Chris started to move forward but Yugyeom held him back. The other boy glanced back at him quizzically.

"You know it's not like that Jaebum. I'm with Bambam because I love him, not because I'm trying to get over you. Now leave."

Jaebum laughed coldly. "What do you know about love, Yugyeom? No one loves you."

Everything happened in a flash. Bambam ripped his hand out of Yugyeom's grasp the same time Chris threw himself forward. Bambam's fist landed on Jaebum's face and Chris tackled the taller boy, knocking him onto the ground.

"Oh my god!", Yugyeom shouted, standing and watching the scene unfold, too stunned to do anything.

Jaebum was struggling to get Chris and Bambam off of him. Felix was laughing at them and Changbin looked confused. Yugyeom unfroze, rushing forward and pulling Bambam back first. The shorter boy kicked and struggled for a second before relaxing.

With Bambam off, Jaebum was able to wrestle Chris away and stand up, retreating back to his car. He glowered at the curly haired boy who was trying to catch his breath.

Chris lifted a hand, flipping Jaebum off. "Fuck you, Im Jaebum. Go eat a dick."

Jaebum got in his car and drove off.

\

They were driving home, Chris in the drivers seat because Changbin had passed out on the way back to the car.

Felix was singing at the top of his lungs and all the other boys were five seconds from strangling him. Yugyeom was stroking his fingers through Bambam's hair while the other boy started to fall asleep.

"Where am I taking you two?", Chris asked, glancing back at Yugyeom and Bambam. Yugyeom glanced down at the sleeping boy.

"My house."

Chris hummed, grinning. "What?", Yugyeom asked.

"Have you...you know, yet?"

Yugyeom's face burned bright red and he looked around for something to throw at the other boy. Chris laughed.

"You have!"

"Shut up", Yugyeom mumbled, his face in his hands.

"Naw man, it's okay. I'm glad you two figured it out. I mean, I'm salty that I still don't have anyone, but I'm happy for you two. You belong together."

Yugyeom pulled his hands away from his face, gazing at Chris. Only a couple weeks ago, he had been Bambam's first kiss.

"Thank you", Yugyeom whispered. Chris nodded and they spent the rest of the ride in silence.

Chris stopped in front of Yugyeom's house at 2 am. Yugyeom didn't want to wake Bambam, so he pulled him all the way to the backyard, through the window to his room, and onto his bed. He collapsed next to the smaller, sleeping boy.

He gazed at Bambam's face in the dark, using a hand to brush a lock of hair away from his sleeping face. He smiled to himself.

He placed a kiss on Bambam's forehead and fell asleep.

okay:

sorry i didn't update yesterday it's the end of the school year and i've kinda gotten behind but i'll try and stay on track

i'm really excited bc i might be able see got7 in LA (probs not but it's a possibility)

also join the group chat by DMing me on insta (ixjasxi)

kerm is my life