Chapter 3

Hey :)

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

~~~~~

Alexa's PoV

I made my way back towards Cathy who had witnessed the whole thing and was now staring at me, her jaw hung open, as she searched for words.

Shit, remind me why I thought that was a good idea.

"So.. " I started.

"No, I mean, okay, what was that!?" She looked at me completely puzzled. "Why would you do that!? "

"Why not, someone had to stand up for him. " Right?

"You walked over there before I could warn you that you should stay away from that group. " She stated the obvious.

I just wanted to stand up for that boy, if it was me I would have wanted someone to stand up for me and help me.

"They are known for being powerful and merciless, hot and handsome, but still why would you go and get in trouble with them out of all people!? " I grimaced at the middle part, handsome? Really? "They are known as the group that you shouldn't mess with, you know the major bullies, doesn't stop the girls though. "

Her words were starting to get to me, what if she was right? I just didn't want to stand by and watch as he cried out for help. "Why did no one help him? " I asked stupidly.

"Alexa, I really hope for your sake that they will leave you alone, because from where I was watching, it looked like Isaac was going to kill you. " I shivered.

"Also, where the hell did you learn how to do that?! You twisted his arm and made it look easy. " she wondered.

I learnt a few moves because I wanted to protect myself after.. because you never know you might need it, just like today. But I settled for "let's go to our class. "

We entered the classroom and Cathy dragged me to a seat at the back, but since they were taken we went a bit further towards the left of the room.

"Well, for your sake I hope they leave you alone, but I'll be there to kick their asses if I need to! " Cathy spoke first.

I chuckled. "Thanks, but I'd rather forget all about them. "

"Sure. " She said as if that was impossible.

"So, do you have any siblings?" She asked first.

"No, my mum re-married and we moved here to live in a house with him and his daughter. " That was partly the truth maybe she would know all of it later but for now that would do.

"So any cute neighbour you can fall in love with? " she asked.

"I think we read too many books. " we both laughed.

"True, if only guys in real life were like them. " we agreed.

"What about you? " I asked.

"I have a brother, Will, he's really annoying though. He woke me up at five this morning screaming 'Cathy you're late!'. Of course I jumped out of bed only to realize that I had two hours of sleep left."