Chapter 21

Thanks so much @Crystal_Kitty64 for liking this story. I didn't actually think anyone would read it but hearing you want me to update made me so happy!! Enjoy the chapter :D

Alexa's PoV

"Wake up!" Cathy screamed into my ear.

"Ow, what the hell." I grabbed my head, my eyes barely open as I stared at the culprit who was grinning mischievously.

"What?" I didn't like the look she was giving.

She suddenly started laughing and before I knew it a pillow was thrown straight at my face, landing with a loud splat.

"Cathy, it's too early." I said as I moved the pillow to my side and turned so I hugged it, closing my eyes.

"You're boring." She pouted. "Oh, but you can't fall asleep we're going to be late! And we can't let the others go on this trip without us."

She was right. I was really excited about the trip but waking up early really wasn't my thing. I had had a dream about one of the guys that use to bully me before, not exactly the best thought but at least this time I knew exactly how to get rid of him and easily punched the dude warning him to leave me alone. I was happy as long as my nightmares didn't return.

"Okay, okay." I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and followed after Cathy who smiled as though thinking about the trip.

"Why are you so excited?" I mean, the main reason I was excited wasn't because of the actual trip..

"Oh well." She blushed. "There's this guy.."

"-Girls how long are you going to take! Quickly get breakfast and then we need to go." Will shouted at us from downstairs.

We rushed to eat and get dressed, I was wearing high wasted black jeans with brown-ish boots and a cropped, pastel, pink hoodie. This wasn't the outfit that screamed 'badass back off' but it's not like I would run into any trouble there.

In the mirror, after brushing my teeth, I applied a bit of light makeup with a lipstick that lightly tinted my lips red.

Cathy came in and dragged me outside as she said I looked fine.

If only my nerves could die down.

~~~~~

We took the bus and arrived pretty much on time. They were waiting for a couple of people and noting down which students were here.

My eyes immediately searched for Max, wondering where he was. To my surprise, actually no, to my annoyance, he was surrounded by Shae and Ellie who were the two girls that were coming with us. Ace and Isaac were chatting completely ignoring what was going on.

"We're going in five minutes since everyone is here!"

"Hey um guys," I looked from Cathy and Will to the others only to see Shae put her hand on Max's arm. "I'm quickly going to go to the toilet, tell them I'll be there in a second."

Cathy nodded. "Be quick."

Rushing inside, I made sure to be quick. I stared at the mirror whilst I washed my hands, a look of clear jealousy was splattered across my face. Why am I jealous? I can't be jealous..