chapter 1 :)

Koro Sensei saw the volleyball practice games and his eyes fell on a certain orange haired boy and so he told the school about 1st year Hinata Shoyo due to their away games in Tokyo.The sensei wanted him as a student so bad, so they did research on him and they found out about his grades and wanted to transfer him to class 3-E to not only enhance his grades and widen his knowledge 2 grade levels higher to help him focus more on volleyball, but to higher the chances of killing the teacher with his abilities. How will the the little orange boy hide this from his teammates while practicing volleyball?

(The E-Class in this fan fiction will be the high schoolers instead of grade schoolers)(a/n:just in case you didn't read the summary)
----------------------------------------------

"So, this is Hinata Shoyo?" The chairman said looking through several documents and pictures of an orange haired boy.

"Yes sir, according to the volleyball team; he's quite a handful but his grades say otherwise." Asano said to his father.

"I still don't get why you are doing this..." He continued.

"Isn't it a shame to waste such talent for a sport due to grades? I want to help this boy get his grades up by putting him in Class E with an arranged schedule." The chairman said, making an excuse for his true reasons.

"That's awfully strange of you, isn't it? Very well then, as you wish." The son gave up.

"Very well you are dismissed" the chairman said dismissing his son

*10 mins later*

"So, Mr.Karasuma... I assume you know why you are here."

"About the new 1st year ?" Karasuma questioned.

"Indeed." The chairman replied

"I still don't see your reasons for involving this 1st year and involving more people in this problem." Karasuma said, stressed.

"It's Koro Sensei who wanted this boy as his student... besides, he seems to have potential. Take a look." He said, handing the documents.

Karasuma scanned the files and he was quite impressed.

"Very well then. I'll arrange the schedule where he can attend this class without affecting his school activities as much as possible."

*at Karasuno*

"Calling the attention of Hinata Shoyo. Please come to the office." The intercom announced.

"Ehh!? What did I do!?" Hinata whispers in fear.

As he made his way to the office, he sees a man and a student who looked like they could be related.

"Ah... you must be Hinata. I'm Gakuho Asano, chairman of Kunugigaoka Junior Highschool."

"Hinata, this is the Chairman of Kunugigaoka. He has some things to discuss with you." Hinata's principal said.

"I'm Gakushu Asano. He's my father and basically, you are being scheduled to go to our school to help you with your studies but on a certain schedule to not affect your activities in school" the son of the chairman explained.

"I would like to have a talk with you in private, Hinata." The chairman requested.

As everyone left the office, they sat together with Hinata, who is fidgeting with his fingers

"So... due to your grades, you shall be sent to Class E to help you in your studies, but you will be with 3rd years and you're going to be a part of their mission. Assassinate your teacher before he blows up the earth by the end of the school year, just like he did to the moon. All of this must be kept a secret. You shall begin tomorrow as soon as we give your schedule, do I make myself clear?" The chairman explained with a menacing vibe.

"Yes sir!" Hinata said, scared.

Later that day, Hinata went to the gym and practiced like the usual and surprisingly, he was doing quite well since that talk happened with the principal. He was surprised about the whole thing... a first year and third years in the same room, killing your own teacher. Sure, he blew up the moon. But he was beyond baffled about it.

As Hinata was about to spike the ball, the door opened which caught everyone's attention, making Hinata miss the ball and fall to the ground with a groan.

"Excuse me, my apologies for interrupting... but is Hinata Shoyo here?" A boy with strawberry blonde hair asked.

"Ah, Asano-senpai! What brings you here?" Hinata asked.

The said boy flinches at being called senpai. It did, in fact, flatter Asano and make him a bit flustered. But knowing he was going to join the end class, he restrained getting attached to the short boy.

"Ah, well... your schedule is here and tomorrow the student council will give you a tour around school and show your room." Asano said, leaving while Shoyo was waving goodbye.

As Hinata read the schedule, he found out that on Monday, Wednesday and Friday is when he attends the school, while the remaining days are when he studies in Karasuno, since Kunugigaoka finishes quite early, Hinata won't be able to miss a single volleyball practice. It made him quite happy.

"Oi, Hinata! What's that?" Nishinoya asked curiously.

As Hinata explained the whole situation, except for the fact he will have to assassinate their teacher. The team seemed surprised and speechless about the news.

"Hinata, don't leave us!" Tanaka and Nishinoya sobbed as they were clinging onto Hinata while Sugawara and Daichi were tearing up.

"He said he won't move. He'll just study there based on his schedule to keep his grades up." Tsukishima added, clearly bored.

"What about volleyball practice, dumbass." Kageyama said, annoyed by the fact his partner will probably miss practices, too.

"Actually, according to his schedule, he won't miss any since Kunugigaoka ends quite early." Coach Ukai explained as he read the schedule.

"Eh? Hold on... isn't that a school for smart students? Like, really smart?" Ennoshita asked.

"Yeah, it is. Looks like they really wanted to help Hinata..." Asahi replied.

"I wonder how bad his grades were to the point a school all the way from Tokyo decided to help." Tsukishima laughed.

"E-Eh!? Tsukishima!!" Hinata whined in embarrassment.

"Looks like Hinata's gonna start tomorrow. Good luck, then." Takeda-sensei said in support.

"Do good and raise your grades up, you tardy test flunker!" Tanaka said, ruffling his hair.

"And don't cause trouble there!" Daichi said.

"Yes!" Hinata replied, smiling.

"Alright everyone, let's lock up." Sugawara said.

And with that, everybody went home and Hinata was getting ready for tomorrow and was already thinking about some ways to kill the said teacher.