Chapter 14 :>

The players who came to watch approached Karasuno and congratulated them when suddenly.

"Hinata" someone called the boy and all of them looked back and recognized the 5 boys from class-A.

"Asano senpai" Hinata said facing him.

"Well looks like you've won the game shrimpy,too bad " Ren said.

"Well see you around school along with your low life classmates" Araki said walking away with 3 of the people from class-A passing Hinata.

Asano was the last one to catch up with them,while walking he pat Hinata's shoulder "Nice job"he whispered and walked away trying to catch up with the others while Hinata looks at him and smiles lightly.

The players watched as they walk away.

"Geez how come he didn't cry when they did that" Satori said while Tanaka was giving him a glare.

"Still jerks I see" Kuroo said while the others agreed.

"Don't mind them let's go" Ushijima said while walking to the locker room while Karasuno along with Kuroo and the others went to their locker room where they talked and changed into their causal clothes.

Hinata decided to go to the Bathroom when he noticed all of the doors and windows were blocked off he decided to go investigate it after he goes to the bathroom.

Hinata was about to walk out of the stall when he got a call from Ritsu.

"Hey Ritsu" Hinata said greeting the purple haired girl.

"Hinata our enemies found out about your invention and they are after you now,we found their location and they are in the building you are in searching for you, they found out about your location when they saw your match on T.V,save the people who are in the venue and try to protect them they managed to set a lock on the doors of the gymnasium so no one can escape but we are on our way to help you but we must stay in the gymnasium to prevent people from knowing the secret we will bring an extra gear for you so hang in there and be careful" Ritsu explained

"Okay got it" Hinata said and began running out the door on his way to the locker room hoping everyone is fine.

*At the locker room

Everyone was chatting away having a good time when Daichi received a text from Hinata.

"Hey guys Hinata said coach Ukai told us to go Shiratorizawa's locker room and wait for them there" Daichi announced

"Well let's get going then" Suga said as they all gathered their things and walked out the door.

Akaashi received a text from Hinata.

'Akaashi-san can you get my gun and knife out of my bag and hide it below the bench and get the rest of my bag and bring it with you'

Akaashi was quite surprised by the request but obeyed anyways.

They opened the door to the locker room and see the members inside.

"What are you doing here???"Satori asked.

"Coach's orders" Asahi explained and they agreed and decided to just deal with it and stayed in the locker room and some of them got along pretty well.

Meanwhile Hinata went In the vacant room and got his knife and his gun even though they are useless against humans he hopes he can at least use the pellet bullets in something useful since they are quite painful when shot from a gun.