Chapter 6 :>

Hinata looked back and saw the class A students.

The whole team saw them and was curious,who were they to suddenly call Hinata that,sure they do it to but they were still curious.

"A-asano senpai" Hinata said and bowed made the whole team flinch abit.

"Have you heard about your sorry president ?better do well on the game" Tomoya said.

"W-we will win for sure" Hinata said smiling.

"Tch bunch of lowlives from class-E ? Better try then,see you there shrimpy" Ren said.

"Such a shame our first years can't be like you who is easily manipulated"Araki said.

The volleyball club heard this and they were confused and pissed about what they heard but held back.

As they walk past Hinata they saw the volleyball club.

"Who might you be?"Koyama asked adjusting his glasses.

"Karasuno's volleyball club,pleasure to meet you this is Daichi,our captain and I'm Sugawara the vice captain"Suga said introducing the memebers.

"Gakushu Asano,the chairman's son. Pleasures all mine,but what are you doing here? As far as I know I arranged the practice matches to start tomorrow" Asano said.

'He arranged this match!!? No way' the team thought.

"Well we are here to just check Tokyo out before the practice matches start" Asahi said.

"Hey why won't you go watch the event then,maybe you could witness how one of the students will be expelled" Ren said smirking.

"Tch how lame " Tsukishima said.

All of them looked over to see Tsukishima with a emotionless face while the five of them just stare at him at how tall the blonde boy is.

"I don't think that will be necessary" Kageyama said.

They look over to see a guy who is quite tall but shorter than the previous guy who has a scary look on his face some flinched at this except the team.

"Hehehe I apologize our first years are always like this " Daichi said.

"First years?then what happened to him?"the five mumbled and looked at Hinata.

The team heared it and sweat-dropped.

"What's your height?"Koyama asked.

"Tssuki's 190 cm!" Yamaguchi said enthusiastically.

"Shut up yamaguchi" Tsukishima said.

"Hehehe sorry tssuki"

The five just looked at the first years in disbelief.

"Then your a first year too?"Araki asked pointing at a short boy with black hair and a blond strand.

He seemed to get annoyed hearing this.

"IM A SECOND YEAR"He shouted about to jump on him when a bald guy grabbed Noya and dragged him away saying "Noya-sannn calm down"

"Hehehe we're sorry about that we will think about your offer" Sugawara said while pushing the whole team towards the bush

"Byeee Hinata"
"BEAT THEM SHOYO AVENGE ME"
"Do well dumbass"
"Goodluck freak"

The whole team said while Hinata sweatdrop.

He managed to get to class and where they discussed their game plan.

"I'm sorry you guys had to be involve especially Hinata even though you aren't really apart of this school you still got involved" Isogai said.