Chapter 29 :>

It all happened so fast,Kayano was still on the ground standing still as Hinata made his way to her to get both of them back to the group of students,when a tentacle was once again behind her and Hinata saw this and ran to her and pushed her out of the way.

They both fell the ground Hinata stood up he offered her a hand when suddenly the next thing they knew,a tentacle penetrated his body like an arrow.

His lifeless body fell to the ground and all they heard was silence.

Suddenly they saw Koro sensei glowing red from anger and attacked.

"The creature is now showing his true colors"The Reaper said.

Nagisa saw this opportunity and ran to Hinata's body along with Karma.

"Let's get away from here"Karma said as he picked Hinata's body up and Nagisa helping Kayano who was still in shock.

"What?"The class questioned.

"Let's use this chance to get away while his attention his else where,if we stay here any longer we will be tangled up in this mess..."Nagisa said as he looked at the two fighting in mid-air.

"I'll go get the others inside and meet you there"Karma said as he ran inside the room.

He entered the room only to be greeted with sad faces as they saw the red head carrying the dead body of their fellow teammates and friend.

Slowly Akaashi went towards Hinata and looked at him.

"Fool....I told you to be careful,didn't I?"He said as his voices cracked up.

"Chibi-chan....you told us not to worry didn't you?How could we if the scenario we most feared for happened"Oikawa cried silently as tears streamed down his cheeks with his head down.

"I told you not to cause trouble right?I told you to be careful...."Sugawara said.

"Dumbass...You left too soon.....we still have a whole load of matches to play together....I can't do it with out my partner....dumbass"Kageyama whispered in the corner.

"Shoyo...we never even had that rematch yet...please don't do this"Kenma said with a shaky voice.

Karma looks at them and nodded his head signaling they need to get out of here,they followed and met up with the others.

"I-I'm sorry!"Kayano sobbed.

"If I had not been so reckless he-"Kayano couldn't continue as she continued sobbing from the guilt that was building up.

She was practically the cause of the 1st year's death,if she stood there and stayed quiet he would have gone after her and gotten killed.

"What's done is done...we can't do anything about it...even if he's gone we just have to stay strong"Kuroo said as he looked away from the rest with sad eyes.

"Hinata....he died saving someone that he cared about...he doesn't want you to go on blaming yourself for his death"Daichi smiled sadly trying to comfort the girl.

"Besides,if he wanted you to live,then live and be strong,don't make his sacrifice and death pointless"Ushijima said.

Kayano stood up straight and looked at them."Your right...I'm sorry"She said as she bowed and look up at the current fight between the students and the teacher.

The fight ended with Koro sensei stabbing The Reaper with the green rubber knife as Koro sensei approached his students.

The fight was finally over but no one celebrated,not after losing a fellow classmate and assassin.

The students once again let out choked cries while Bitch sensei and Karasuma sensei stood there who arrived at the scene with sad faces,while the volleyball players still couldn't believe it.

"Koro-sensei Hinata....he...."Nagisa couldn't finish when one of his classmates suggest that they lie Hinata's dead body on the ground.

"No,I don't want his body getting in contact with germs"Koro sensei said disagreeing with the idea.

"Everyone,the past you lost will never comeback,I myself had made so many mistakes,but we can learn from the past so we don't repeat it"Koro sensei said as thin white string like tentacles appeared behind him while holding a red glowing ball.

"What is that...."Kayano asked.

"It's Hinata's blood and somatic cells"Koro sensei replied.

"I gathered them up before he fell to the ground and stored them in a sterile membrane I made with compressed air"He continued.

"In the middle of a battle?.."Nishinoya whispered.

"I'd set aside the tentacles that was meant for protecting you all.Those were the only ones I didn't use for fighting" He replied as his tentacles grabbed Hinata's body.

"Now to string all these cells together one by one.Faster,more accurately.I've been improving my skills all year long,so if the same thing happened again it won't have the same tragic ending"He said while healing Hinata as a flashback reminded him of the tragic event.

"Some cells can't be repaired so I leave gaps and replace them with my mucus within a few days his own cells should regenerate and replace it"He said while still trying to heal the short boy.

"I'm running low on blood,Type AB donors please!"He said as he gathered blood from Itona and Karma.

"Nakamura-san please gather up the birthday cake and put it in my mouth!"Koro sensei pleaded.

"Hah!?But it's smashed up covered with dirt and garbage"She reasoned weirded out by the request.

"I need to replenish my energy!And I wanted to eat it while the whole fight!I call the 30 minute rule!"Koro sensei responded.

Koro sensei finally ate the cake while healing Hinata,his wounds were closing up no marks or stitch left behind no scaring.

Hinata was finally healed looking as if nothing ever happened to him.

"Now once his heart starts working,he'll comeback to life" Koro sensei said as he set his body at the ground.

"I'm confident that I can put your bodies back to pieces if they were ever torn apart,as long as the teacher are seeing his students as long as I'm around..."He said as he sparked up electricity from his tentacles and electrocuted his body.

They all waited in anticipation hoping he comes back.He coughed and breath for air desperately as he woke up.

The students and players call out his name in relief and joy and they tackled him to the ground and hugged him.

"Thank you so much Koro sensei"Hinata said with sincerity in his voice.

"No problem,I'll be saving you all no matter what and how many times it takes"He said as he began to fix Hinata's hair.

They soon celebrated and shouted for joy while some of them scolded Hinata for being so reckless.

"The important thing is you don't repeat your mistakes,did I do a good job as a teacher?During this treasure of a year that you gave me?"He mumbled to himself as he looked up the sky and at the group of teenagers.

Koro sensei soon collapsed at the ground gaining the group of teenager's attention who call out his name in worry.

"*sigh*I'm beat"He said showing how tired he was but he sounded strangely satisfied and unusually frail.

"Class,what kind of assassin would let a dying target escape?"He said catching the students and players by surprise.

"Don't you see? Its killing time"He said as he looked up seeing the red dot glowing in the sky.