Chapter 2 :)

Hinata was now awake and was wearing his usual Karasuno uniform, since he didn't have a uniform from Kunugigaoka.

He took the train, although the ride was quite long and he knew this was a tiring process, he knew he would get used to it soon.

Once he arrived in front of the school, he saw Asano and 4 other students in front of the gate.

"Ah, Asano-senpai!" Hinata yelled, walking towards him.

The kids behind Asano heard this and giggled and introduced one another to Hinata and began giving him a tour around the school grounds.

"So, Hinata... I heard you play volleyball. Surely, you don't get to play much due to your height." The long haired boy with glasses, Koyama commented.

"Actually, I'm a regular..." Hinata answered, annoyed

"Oh, then why won't your team play against our team, huh? Bet they'll beat you." The green haired boy said.

"Hey, Araki, calm down. We don't want this shrimp to cry, yet." Ren snarked, smirking.

"Hm, well... we do need practice to beat Shiratorizawa, so why not?" Hinata smirked.

They shivered at the sight.

"You've already beaten Seijoh...?" Tomoya asked in disbelief.

"Well, according to his records in sports... his team did beat them." Asano answered.

"Hm, hey... why don't we watch their match with Shiratorizawa? I want to see how sad Hinata could really look." Ren said with a sinister smile.

"Feel free, Senpai, we will beat them and go to Nationals!" Hinata said with a forced smile.

"Getting cocky, eh?" Asano muttered to himself.

They all stoped in front of a hill and Hinata was confused about this.

"Walk up the hill and you will see your classroom there." Koyama said with an evil grin to scare Hinata.

"Thank you very much." Hinata bowed and ran up really fast.

The five students students smirked, knowing they have a new toy to mess around with and they took a liking to the new first year.

"Let's go, Asano-senpai." The green haired boy teased Asano.

Asano flinched and walked away.

"Why can't we have first years like them? I think I like being called senpai, haha!" One laughed out.

While heading back to class, all they talked about was the short first year while going back to their room.

Hinata finally reached the class and was pretty weirded out.

"How could anyone study at this state?" Hinata whispered to himself

"Are you Hinata Shoyo?" A voice said behind him. He turned around and he was met with a man in a suit.

"Ah, yes...hello." Hinata bowed.

"Come with me. We have to have a discussion about this." They both went to the teacher's lounge.

"As you know, you need to assassinate your teacher. But the reason why this class is having difficulty is because he travels at the speed of Mach 20, and you must help the class kill him to save the Earth. So I need you to sign these documents." He explained while handing him the papers he need to sign.