Chapter 24 :>

The teams were now at the cafeteria and were sitting at the farthest corner possible while Hinata already went ahead since he wanted to practice his hand to hand combat more with Nagisa.

"Seems pretty boring without Chibi-chan here,don't ya think?"Kuroo said.

"Yeah..."Kenma said while playing his video games.

"Please....it's a short vacation from him..."Tsukishima said.

"A blessing"Kageyama said.

"A wish granted"Satori said.

"I thought you disliked Tsukishima Satori-san?"Akaashi asked.

"Yeah,I just wanted to be apart of their rant,its amusing"The red head replied.

"Hey where did Oikawa go?"Suga asked as he noticed he was gone,he looked at Iwaizumi's direction who looked at the other table.

There sat Oikawa surrounded by girls,asking his autograph and pictures and many more things from the popular setter.

"We can definitely leave him when we are done right?"Tanaka asked annoyed.

"Agreed"Iwaizumi said annoyed.

"Still want him in Shiratorizawa Ushijima-san?He pretty much delays a lot of volleyball activities due to his fans you know?"Nishinoya said smirking while Iwaizumi looks at the said spiker waiting for an answer.

"I have never thought of it like that,I am not so sure anymore..."Ushijima said making some giggle.

They can hear Oikawa asking someone to help him from a distance,Oikawa soon was upset about them not helping him whatsoever and had an idea.

"Hey ladies don't you think there are plenty of players your missing out?There's an attractive half Russian first year,a cute small libero,you can even play with a cute setter's hair,a sexy captain,a pretty setter,Mr.refreshing over there~there are so many,you can't possibly miss the only chance to meet them right?"Oikawa reasoned out loud making the team's hear him and glare at him.

The other table was soon mobbed by fangirls and Oikawa took this perfect opportunity to escape while the others were being hoarded by girls.

Five students watched the whole scene unfold from a distance.

"How annoying....they get girls when they don't even want to"Ren said.

"Looks like you're not attractive enough hahahaha.A city boy like you from a prestigious school loosing to people from Miyagi and people from here too?How amusing~they aren't even from a school that are known for academics and here you are~can't even compete"Koyama said mocking him while Ren was glaring at him.

"To be fair they are all fit and well built since they are athletic unlike Ren here,besides people who play sports seems more charismatic and they even represent their own school making a title for themselves and the school unlike Ren,you're as flimsy as a noodle~they are basically a whole package something that Ren isn't,he isn't even near that level to compete with them,have you seen the people there?"Araki said joining in teasing Ren.

"Hey I'm at least as good looking as all of them"Ren said annoyed.

"And at least all of them is better looking than you.Heard shrimpy has fans of his own,your way behind,you heard the boy,he himself is a pretty popular player,grand king is what they call him both attractive and amazing at the sport.Besides he isn't the only one,you heard him...a sexy captain,pretty setter,cute libero,half Russian 1st year-I should stop I don't want to lower your self-esteem anymore since your "fangirls" are all right there hoarding over those volleyball players"Seo said.