Chapter 23 :>

Monday finally came,the day Hinata was most nervous about,they were finally going to see what goes down in class 3-E.

He was currently walking with Karasuma sensei who was leading each of the volleyball players in the bus,They did a roll call making sure everyone was here.

The players arrive in Tokyo to see Kuroo,Bokuto,Akaashi,Lev,Kenma,and Yaku waiting.

They all got in a straight line discussing and going over things before entering the campus.

"We told the chairman you are all well aware of the situation and about our condition,incase you are asked by a staff in the main campus,you are here to supervise and observe class 3-E,understand?"Karasuma said while the others nodded saying yes.

"You will all be put inside the teacher's lounge watching from a monitor since we do not have enough space in the classroom"Koro Sensei said suddenly appearing out of nowhere making some of them flinch.

They soon arrived at a small mountain and they were pretty confused.

"Uh...where's the classroom?Isn't it at the main building?"Bokuto asked.

"Well in this school,rankings matter here,and it just so happens Class 3-E a.k.a the end class is where students are sent to when they have bad conduct or grades and we just so happen to be the lowest out of the rank,meaning....we are nothing but peasants,we are out of their hands and they hardly care,that's what happens when you end up here apparently,if you manage to get your grades up you can go back to your former class if you wish"Hinata explained while walking.

"What about sports and all?"Kageyama asked.

"They don't have sports or any activities to participate in,since you are put there specifically for one reason and that is to make your grades go up,so by not having these activities they can focus on studying"Koro Sensei explained.

"That's harsh"

"What kind of system is this?"

"That's awful"

"They should have come to Shiratorizawa instead"

The players said expressing their dislike about the school's system.

They soon reached the top of the mountain with some of them tired while half of them just continued walking inside the tiny run down building.

"Huh?I didn't think they would actually go this far in not even bothering to make this place in better teaching condition"Suga said

"I feel pretty bad for them"Asahi said looking around.

"You have do admit tho this place looks like it's more fitted for P.E instead of studying,I mean look at that field"Iwaizumi commented as the rest looked at the giant field.

"Come this way please"Karasuma said opening the door to the room where they all took a seat infront of a huge monitor.

They saw the classroom and there were some recognizable faces,there they saw Hinata aggressively looking for something.

"Hey Hinata whatcha lookin' for?"Karma asked.

"I-I forgot my bento...."Hinata said smiling with a pale face as light was shining on his face,suddenly they heard someone coming to the room so they scram to their seats.

They saw the yellow teacher enter the classroom.

"Let's start attendance"Koro Sensei said.

"Stand up"Nagisa announced.

"Attention"He once again said when they suddenly see all the students with guns and knives at their hands aiming at the teachers.