Chapter 15 :>

"HINATA!" Some of the players shouted as he was pushed to the ground.

"So you're Hinata Shoyo,well this will all be over if you cooperate with us, pat him down" the leader of the group
Commanded.

"I don't see why that's necessary if I came in here so obediently with a weapon then I'm missing my chance to attack you" Hinata said smirking trying to trick them.

The other team cannot believe what they are witnessing.

The guy didn't seem convince at what Hinata said, Hinata saw this and had an Idea.

"Fine fine I'll get rid of my phone then" Hinata said while putting his arm up backing up and taking out his phone sliding it to the other side of the room right infront of the players still terrified of what was happening except Oikawa and Akaashi was worried sick.

"Heh alright kid" he said walking towards Hinata when he suddenly looked at the guy behind Hinata who got his hands and put it at the back while the other searches for weapons and managed to find the Special Arms Against Unidentified Slimy Octopus weapons (S A A U S O for short) they throw the gun and knives at the other side of the room.

"Nice try kid,but I don't play games"The man said.

"Aww that's too bad I wanted to beat you in the game" Hinata said sighing.

The players just stare in shock at Hinata's attitude change and how he was so calm as the scene unfolded infront of their eyes.

"What is happening" Kuroo asked abit scared.

"Shoyo....he won't die will he?...." Kenma asked worried.

"I-I don't know we can't do anything at this point" Suga said worried.

Akaashi and Oikawa could just watch and pray for the best.

"Well,where is the Anti-3dmg?" He asked.

"I don't have it " Hinata said bluntly.

He punched Hinata in the gut and the orange haired boy groans.

The other players stood there with fear in their eyes Akaashi was about to help Hinata when Oikawa held him back.

"Getting too physical here, let's have a game, you beat me in a fight I'll give the gear and I'll make another one for ya but upgraded and if I win well I win and that's it" Hinata said smiling.

"That's a stupid deal" Tsukishima whispered.

"Heh,alright deal" He said.

"You have a weapon and I don't,seems unfair doesn't it? Are you that scared of getting defeated by me?" Hinata mocked the man when he pulled out a Knife.The man scoffed and put the knife away on to the other side of the room where the weapons are.

"Alright then lets go" Hinata said

The man charged at Hinata only making the boy dodge and but Hinata suddenly see a chair flying towards his direction.

"Ritsu activate the barricade" Hinata said.

The players where confused,who was Hinata calling suddenly Hinata's phone lit up and a purple haired girl appeared.