Chapter 10 (:>)

It was now the morning and Hinata told coach Ukai about his absence for today's match and that he will be attending the match as soon as his classes ends.

They team arrived at school and said their goodbyes as they parted way with Hinata.The orange haired boy walked up the hill and entered to classroom only to be greeted with guns pointing at him causing him to flinch.

"Oh false alarm everyone weapons down,sorry about that Hinata" Nagisa said as everyone put the weapons down.

"What's with the early gunfire?" Hinata asked curiously.

"We wanted to get a head start since he would be way to prepared when he is already infront of the class" Maehara said.

Suddenly they were all seated on their proper seat and see Koro Sensei infront of the desk.

"Hehehe nice try class,let's get attendance" Koro sensei said as the bb pellets were being fired as he avoided them and stated their names for attendance,they knew this was going to be a long day.

After classes it was finally break time.

"Kids we are going on a trip around Tokyo And you all Will have a chance to assassinate me like the last time.Hinata you Will also get a chance since i checked your schedule and your matches start at the afternoon so you can participate as well" Koro sensei said.

During P.E the kids worked on their parkour skills and their hand to hand combat.

Karasuma was taking the students down all at once as usual when he got chills from behind causing him to flip Nagisa.

"My bad Nagisa,but you are getting good at this" Karasuma said while offering his hand when suddenly he felt a something poke his neck,he looked behind only this time to find Hinata's eyes full of blood lust smiling in victory with an overwhelming presence.

"I win" Hinata said smiling while Nagisa smiled 'going according to plan'he thought.

'It's like Nagisa all over again...he managed to hide his bloodlust so well in a split second,when my back was turned I felt no presence behind me at all but when I turned my
back to only find something overwhelming and terrifying infront of me and the fact I was attacked without me knowing it felt as if a crow swooped down and was going to attack you without you knowing unless you turn back' Karasuma thought.

Hinata was praised by the whole class even the teachers were surprised.

"You sure do make a great decoy"Ritsu commented.

"Indeed,it's like he is our secret weapon just waiting in the corner,none of our enemies know about him currently being in class -E,he could be useful for spying on our enemies or something since no one would suspect him,besides he is a first year " Karma said making other people agree.

"Hinata Shoyo E-Class Decoy, how does that sound?"Maehara asked while looking up imagining the scenario.

"AWESOMEEEEE"Hinata shouts in joy.

'With Hinata on our side this only makes us stronger the three strongest Hinata,Karma,and Nagisa....' they all thought.

As the class ended Hinata managed to learn a lot of things from Nagisa and Karma in order to improve his fighting skills he managed to learned every single skill although he was clumsy but they do plan on training more while Hinata worked on them how to prove their stamina,since class ended he decided to talk to Itona about the gear he was working on.