Chapter 9 :>

Everyone was now at the bleachers including other students seated while the players were in their position and the game has started with Daichi serving resulting to them getting the ball and spiking it across the court Nishinoya receiving it making Hinata and Kageyama do their freak quick making the class E and their opponent stare at amazement.

"That's fast"

"Did you see that?"

"That's class -E first year can jump"

They all whispered in amazement while Bokuto and Kuroo was smirking in amusement.

As the battle went on Tsukishima managing to block some spikes and Nishinoya doing a great job on receiving the ball Asahi breaking through the blocks which now takes the score to 15-19 Karasuno was leading ahead.

"Dang who knew that shrimp would actually be good"Koyama said.

"Looks like the team is strong after all" Araki said.

He suddenly saw Hinata whispering something into Kageyama's ear.

Back at the court Hinata noticed they were close to winning so he decided to speed the game process up abit when Hinata decided to whisper something in the setter's ear.

"I'll run abit faster try to keep
Up" Hinata whispered,he only nodded.

The other team spikes and Asahi revives the ball Hinata then runs as fast as he could like he would in training and jumped as high as possible making Kageyama almost miss the aim but he managed to set it and Hinata spiked the ball making it harder to pinpoint where he could be spiking and harder to receive due to Hinata adjusting his speed in the minus tempo even faster than the his usual minus tempo he is using.

"A-AMAZING HINATA" Tanaka said.

"That was fast" Daichi said.

"Oi dumbass what's with the sudden speed!?" Kageyama asked.

"Nothing I just wanted to try it out" Hinata said smiling.

"A-akashi that's faster Isn't it!?" Bokuto said.

"Indeed it is,luckily Kageyama managed to pinpoint where to toss I would have been lost" Akaashi said.

"GO HINATAAA" Koro sensei cheers taking pictures like a proud parent.

"Hinata is really good did you see how fast it is?"Nagisa said in amazement.

"I heard of this before... there are usually three tempos in volleyball first second and third..." Sugino said.

"Then which one is Shoyo doing?" Isogai asked.

"None actually..." Sugino said making the the class E gasped in surprised making the class -A including the 5 listen to the conversation.

"Actually he does a minus tempo something faster than those three It is something no highschooler has ever done in a match before,except I heard about two first years doing it but I just never thought it would be those two but for some reason that was actually slightly quicker than their usual minus tempo... even the genius setter seemed to be surprised by the sudden speed" Koro sensei said making both class surprised and show more interests in the game.

"How do you know this Koro sensei?" Kayano asked.

"Well if you are a fan your students might as well know the sport" Koro sensei said grinning.

Karasuno soon won with a score of 18-25 and soon the next set started currently 15-17 the people watching were impressed by the game play with the synchronized attacks and all,unlike the other team who wasn't really sparking any interest in the people's eyes.