Chapter 18 :>

"They are holding up quite well" Kenma said checking their temperatures.

"How do they get better then?" Bokuto asked while holding a container of water.

"Apparently Takaoka sensei made it so they experience immense pain internally,but it will fade and soon get better,but if they can't handle the pain then...they die" Hinata said sounding sad.

The people in the room froze looking sorry for the students.

They heard coughing and looked to only find Terasaka coughing.

"You think we'd lose like this we still have a mission" Terasaka smirked and passed out hearing snores from the boy.

"Get well soon then and get some rest to keep fighting" Kuroo said smiling and siting down from exhaustion.

The 5 students from class-E soon gathered around to discuss about the situation.

"What's with the crazy teacher?" Hinata asked.

"Oh he's the P.E teacher before who was supposed to be Karasuma sensei's replacement he was so nice to us at first but he started showing his true colors,we tried to make him leave but he was so opposed to the idea he made a deal that one of the students fight him,he got defeated by Nagisa and he was fired.When we were at vacation some of us got poisoned and had to get the antidote and defeat some of the hired assassins there but Nagisa eventually defeated Takaoka sensei,although that was the last time we saw him he was so set on defeating Nagisa.I have no idea why he was set on targeting you" Hayami said

"What was so bad about this guy that made you want him gone?"Shirabu asked while drinking some water.

"Well when he first came he showered us with sweets and said something about us being a family and him being the father and that's when it all started,he gave us a new training regiment schedule and it was so packed that it would make out grades drop,when we complained,Maehara got punched in the gut and Kanazaki got punched by him,when we met him again we were in a similar situation but according to him we have to find the antidote or else they well die in an hour we managed to find him but he blew up the formula,we soon ran into the guys who were hired by him and they gave it to us"Chiba said.

"That's messed up right there"Yamamoto said making the others agree.

"What made him target you Hinata?As far as I know his target has always been Nagisa" Iwaizumi said.

"Must've been that fight we had at the ally" Hinata said.

"Well that's a shame we were planning to keep you a secret"Koro sensei said.

"No worries Karma-kun has dealt with the problem so Hinata's identity is still safe"Nagisa said while he sweat drop due to him remembering how Karma dealt with the situation.

"Oh that reminds me,if you see some empty wasabi tubes lying around that's my bad I'll clean it up" Karma said smirking calmly but you could see the mischievous in his eyes.

The rest shivered at this.

"I see..."Koro sensei said.

"Koro sensei what about our coaches?" Daichi asked.

"Oh don't worry Karasuma sensei will eventually figure this one out so no worries when we get a hold of him there will be no complications"Koro sensei said.

"I'll try to call him then"Nagisa said as he grabbed his phone.

After a while the other class-E students soon gained energy but they weren't really all better yet so they all went to sleep to recover more.