Chapter 27 :>

It was now the end of the day and class was over and everyone was now leaving as they greeted their teacher goodbye.

*At the faculty

"Ah,my my my look at these pictures!I'm going to have to pull an all nighter to finish these albums"Koro Sensei said as he was arranging the stack of photos.

"Do as you please,I'm heading home"Karasuma said as he put his coat on.

"Oh my! Of course we must have a record on how you and Miss Irina's relationship has blossomed,just a 5 hour interview"Koro Sensei said with enthusiasm.

"Huh!?No way in hell!Forget about it!"Karasuma exclaimed as he shut the door and went out of the school building.

"Target is pulling an all nighter,get the laser ready"Karasuma said as he spoke through his earpiece.

"Great,we should be able to kill him in a week"The person replied through the earpiece.

Hinata was currently with the other members along with the others like Oikawa and Ushijima.

They were talking about how fun it was playing with Koro Sensei and their match earlier.

They decided to meet up at a restaurant to eat dinner since it was Friday.

Nagisa was outside his apartment door when he noticed a red dome appear where their classroom was supposed to. be.

"What?..."He mumbled as he got out his phone and chatted everyone about it.

He decided to go and check it out when he suddenly heard something that catches his attention.

'Breaking news an unidentified creature that is out to destroy earth has been captured,not only is this creature responsible for the moon's destruction but he is posing as a teacher and keeping the students as hostages,fortunately they are now safe and the government has control of the situation and will be eliminated'

Hinata looked at the TV screen in horror while the others looked at the screen in disbelief.

"We were with him just a few hours ago...."Sugawara whispered.

"What the hell are they doin'!?He isn't even taking any of us hostages!This is bullshit!"Tanaka said.

"What the hell....I thought Shoyo and the others were supposed to assassinate him...."Noya mumbled.

"Chibi-chan?...."Oikawa whispered while looking at Hinata with worried eyes.

They all turn their heads to see his head down,trembling and his hands in a balled fist while his knuckles where white.

"I'll be right back"Hinata said as he stood up ready to bolt out the door.

"Wait for me Chibi-chan"Oikawa said as he chased after him while the brown haired boy nodded at the others telling them he'll accompany the orange haired boy.

They soon ended up in the middle of a busy street watching the huge monitor infront of the building seeing the news about Koro-Sensei.