Chapter 8 :>

It was morning Hinata and the team went to Kunugigaoka where the matches will be held they look at the list of schools joining.

-Karasuno
-Kunugigaoka
-Nekoma
-Fukurodani
-Aoba Johsai
-Shiratorizawa

They arrived seeing the other teams waiting for them while they were walking they bumped into a silver haired boy with a bandana on his head.

"Ah Itona!" Hinata said.

"Oh Shoyo,goodluck on your match,since we will be watching you at some point I'll bring in the 3dmg that I worked on let me now if it's good" Itona said.

"3dmg?" Nishinoya butted in.

"Oh it's a project" Hinata said quickly.

"Oh this is your team?" Itona said bluntly.

"Yep! I'll see you later Itona!" Hinata said running towards the gym.

As they finally entered they saw the other teams.

"Kenmaaaa" Hinata shouted running to the pudding haired boy.

"Tsukiiii" the two 3rd years greeted Tsukishima.

"Tobio-chan"Oikawa said greeting the annoyed setter.

After the greetings they proceeded with the assembly and started playing against each team until they heard a whistle blow they gathered around only to see Kunugigaoka's team in the middle of the court along with 5 other students.

"I'm Gakushu Asano,class 3-A my father,the chairman has put me in charge in the practice matches,thank you for coming to practice matches I oraganized if you have any problems or concern please approach any of us or one of the staffs at the side of the bleachers" Asano said.

The teams were abit speechless how this kid could have full power of organizing something like this.

The 5 students proceeded to the bleachers to watch but some of them decided to bump into Hinata on purpose causing him to stumble abit
Some of the players noticed this but didn't mind it but the Karasuno members were trying not to yell at the kids.

The leader of the volleyball team suddenly spoke.

"We usually chose a team to battle against as tradition but there will be conditions in this match so this time we chose Karasuno" The leader of the team announced.

The remaining teams watched in curiosity on who will win.

"Hey Hinata why won't you call your fellow lowlife class 3-E buddies down here besides we have unfinished business" The vice captain said.

The other teams seemed surprised by the way the player referred to the small middle blocker some confused.

"Y-yes!" Hinata said as he ran out the gym.

"Hey mind telling us what's going on and why are they picking on Chibi-chan" Kuroo asked along with a curious Bokuto.

Daichi explained the whole situation some teams overhearing this.

"They should at least be nicer to Shoyo he doesn't even go this school and they are 3rd years jeez"Kenma commented annoyed while playing his game while some of the players agreed.

"Sucks for Chibi-chan" Oikawa said.

"That's too far I wouldn't even be that rude even if they are our rivals" Satori said while the whole shiratorizawa members sweat drop at this.

"Where are the coaches anyways?" Sugawara asked.

"Apparently they had something to do so they aren't here" Akaashi said.

At the bleachers*

"I don't get why that oikawa guy has fangirls" Ren said annoyed.

"For volleyball players a lot of them sure are goodlooking"One of them commented.

"Well known ones and scary looking ones might I add"Said Tomoya.

"Oh looks like their here"
Asano said as he saw the rest of class 3-E burst through the doors.

After getting the class 3-E he told them about what's going on they rushed to the door and saw the rest of the volleyball teams and the leader waiting for them.

"Well as you know we have unfinished business so I'll get straight to the point I over heard Isogai's school violation....it's his second warning yet he still works part time jobs ,while we are at it here,why not hit 2 birds with 1 stone?..Hinata... you are apart of class E...as you know they are prohibited in participating in sport activities so if we win you have to quite volleyball if you deny this offer we will have to tell Isogai's little offense to the chairman but if you manage to beat us I'll keep my mouth shut AND you get to keep playing"The leader said smirking.

"But Asan- that was Asano's deal he isn't the one telling it but me,so what do you say" Sugino was cut off by the player once again.

The players of every team looked shocked at this while the others were getting uneasy.

"WE AGREE" Karasuno's team shouted.

The class is shocked and Isogai suddenly became uneasy.

"H-hinata y-you do-its fine Isogai I said I'll fight with class E didn't I?" Isogai tried to stop Hinata but was cut of by Hinata.

"You can count on us " Daichi said walking towards the class.

"Thank you very much!!!" Isogai said Bowing to the players.

As the team started to prepare the rest of the teams started to feel uneasy about the game they are about to have and silently wish them luck.

"They are insane"

"Who would make that kind of agreement?"

"That's too far"

"They can beat them right?"

The team players talk among one another.

Suddenly they see 2 people come in the gym a blonde female and a man in a suit.

Some of the players had a major nosebleed seeing the blonde hair.

"Hot"
"Totally" Nishinoya,Tanaka and Yamamoto whispered to one another.

"Hinata" the man suddenly calls
"Hinata~~~" the female said waving at him.

"Karasuma sensei, Bitch sensei" Hinata said out loud running to them.

The team flinches at what Hinata calls the teacher while Sugawara was crying silently while mentally blaming Tanaka why Hinata suddenly started using swear words while Tsukishima is still trying to process what happened.

"Goodluck on your game we heard everything" Karasuma said holding his shoulder and professor Bitch hugging him tightly making Hinata struggle to breath and the other players looking at Hinata in envy.

"Hey Bitch sensei your going to kill him get over here and watch already" Students from the class 3-E said.

"You brats,why can't you pronounce my name right it's V not B"She said complaining while she was being dragged by Karasuma sitting beside another teacher who was taller than average.

"Look at shrimpy getting lucky"

"Huh strange"

"Hinata sure likes attention huh"

Some of the team from Nekoma and Fukurodani giggled.

The referees came in blowing the whistle announcing that the game was about to start.