Chapter 25 :>

"You have witnessed a day of what class 3-E does...have you made your decision?"Karasuma said.

The others thought long and hard about this and they actually didn't want to get involved they wanted to live a normal life as a highschooler and play and focus with the sport they love.

They saw how they undergo training,it was quite scary and they wouldn't really want to participate as much as they want to but they wouldn't want to get tired easily.

The guns and weapons they carry,it was quite overwhelming,the government involved the whole world is in their hands...they wouldn't really want to go through that pressure..this only made them look at Hinata in a different perspective.

"We have decided not to participate in the assassination"Daichi said.

Karasuma looked at Koro Sensei and nodded.

"Very well,visit us anytime you want"Koro Sensei said.

"Although the government might discover about your acknowledgement about this creature here,there might be some cases where you need to be class 3-E's right hand,but mostly to make sure they don't get hurt"Karasuma said.

"We don't seem to have a problem with that"Ushijima said.

"Hey!I haven't even said anything or
My opinion on this yet!!!"Oikawa complained.

"My apologizes,I've been very overwhelmed by the classified information I've started to be inconsiderate of others,forgive me"Ushijima said surprising the players.

"He cracked"Semi whispered.

"Rest in fucking pieces,he's gone"Kuroo said.

"He has left the building"Daichi said.

"You better,anyways I don't think we have a problem with that"Oikawa said smiling.

"Shittykawa,you could have just agreed with Ushijima-san"Iwaizumi said.

"Iwaizumi -kun language"Koro sensei warned.

"My bad Koro Sensei"He apologized.

"Now that's settled,I'll go on ahead"Karasuma said as he walks out the door.

"Now down to business"Koro Sensei said smirking.The players suddenly felt a gush of wind went pass them only to see the teacher in a referee outfit holding volleyballs.

'What the hell!?'They thought.

"Let's play for a while shall we?"Koro Sensei said.

"Eh??We don't have our Volleyball gear"Hinata cried.

In a split second Koro sensei went out and came back with everyone's volleyball gear that they carried in their bag.

They were all playing and having fun while Koro sensei was the referee.

"ROLLINGGGGG THUNDERRR!!!"Nishinoya shouted as he revived the ball while the other just stare at him.

"Very impressive Nishinoya-kun,adding a flashy name does make it sound more interesting and sparking someone's interest rather than looking at it as a normal one-arm receive"Koro Sensei said making some of the players giggle about Koro sensei indirectly saying it's just a one-arm receive.